Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Ducks - Oct 13/ 2013

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hey guys.. commin in peace...What did u guys think about Ryan's comments after the game? funny that PK Subban got ripped by the media after stating that the team had a bad practice.. Ryan pretty much says the same thing but nobody talks about it. I totally agree with what Ryan and Subban said... Is Karlsson always that soft and bad in his own zone?

Ryan was right though, everyone knew it. Subban probably was just tryna look for attention or divert some.

Most of the times, Karlsson will make HORRIBLE turnovers but he'll still recover from them and get it back. People just look at the horrible turnover and not the fact that he recovered and stopped any threat. I'm not trying to justify his turnovers im saying he still at least makes an effort not to let his team out to dry.

Against San Jose he bailed out his team and stopped 2 sure goals no one talks about that cause everyone expects Karlsson to do that but he gets critisized for the bad stuff. Against Anaheim though he was bad(for his standards) he's definitely struggling but no way is he that "bad" when he's 100%

This is the worst I've seen Karlsson play since he's entered the league. Funny thing is he still playing like a standard number 1 defender should. Albiet not a very good one.

Karlsson has always been a slow starter too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad