Cowen
Wiercioch
Lehner
Turris
Zibanejad
Pageau

That is all.

John Holmes*

Spezza has a groin injury, people complain that he looks too slow and can't skate.

In other news, 1+1 = 2.

I'd consider trading Anderson, his value may never be higher, but I'd want a young stud D back in return.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Vintage Bobby tonight, scores goal but after that forgot he was playing.

I draft Spezza and Karlsson on my fantasy team :( are they both injured still? It looked like EK was scared to make certain moves

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa

I draft Spezza and Karlsson on my fantasy team :( are they both injured still? It looked like EK was scared to make certain moves
Ryan played great. Noticeable at least for me. Spezza and Karlsson are playing poorly at the moment, but they'll be fine in a few weeks after we're back from the road trip.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
We played a pretty poor game but we showed a flash of good hockey for a brief moment at the end of the first if I remember correctly. Anyway here are my thoughts on the game:

Karlsson: Had his moments from time to time but it's clear he is lacking confidence and/or playing injured. Was kinda soft in defensive zone and he was streaky in the offensive zone.

Spezza: Not 100% yet. Kinda same situation as Karlsson. Had his moments when the lines were getting mixed up but he needs to be better.

Ryan: I liked his game tonight. He seems to have chemistry with Turris and he looked much better than the first couple games. Nice to get a goal too bad it didn't spark the team more.

Speaking of Turris: The dude is a stud. One of the few bright spots of this young season. Always creating something out there and good defensively. He looks stronger too. Best player so far.

Lehner: Brick wall. He got caught on the last goal but other than that he's been great (understatement).

Anderson: Not his fault really. The team needed a spark. Will bounce back.

Michalek: I know people are quick to blame this guy but he's in the same boat as Spezza and Karlsson. He's coming back from injury and he looks rusty. He's still a threat out there when he's able to get a quick shot off. I think what hurts him is the puck possession system. He's a guy who is better off the rush. He's kinda like a grinder with the tools of a top 6 player.

The rest were kinda meh or I didn't really noticed them. Conacher, Weircioch and MacArthur had their moments. Phillips made some good plays and some not so good ones.

Edit: Penalties. It has to stop. We are giving away the games.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I'd consider trading Anderson, his value may never be higher, but I'd want a young stud D back in return.

I'd consider it too, but the problem is that teams that need goalies probably aren't willing to trade defencemen for one, as they'd want an upgrade in nets due to defensive issues?

Just a theory.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Hey guys.. commin in peace...What did u guys think about Ryan's comments after the game? funny that PK Subban got ripped by the media after stating that the team had a bad practice.. Ryan pretty much says the same thing but nobody talks about it. I totally agree with what Ryan and Subban said... Is Karlsson always that soft and bad in his own zone?

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
How long do you think it will take before Lehner becomes the Sens #1 goalie ? I own him in 2 different fantasy league... can't wait for him to get the majority of the starts!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lot of ya'll need to calm down.

We were facing 3 cup contenders in 5 nights, we lost 2 one goal games and tonight we were dominated but Lehner really flattered the score for us however we still had flashes from the great players.

Huge positives though.

Turris is a beast.
Lehner is unfrikinbelievable
Conacher tries his heart out ever shift, I love this guy.
MacArthur is really smart and was solid tonight, not as usual but good both ends of the ice.
Ryan was dynamite in his own way. He made a HUGEE hit scored a goal, had a couple more great shots and chances on net. He also set up a couple players.

I could literally say exact same about Perry. I didn't notice him at all besides his 2 goals and that robbery.

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Lot of ya'll need to calm down.

We were facing 3 cup contenders in 5 nights, we lost 2 one goal games and tonight we were dominated but Lehner really flattered the score for us however we still had flashes from the great players.

Huge positives though.

Turris is a beast.
Lehner is unfrikinbelievable
Conacher tries his heart out ever shift, I love this guy.
MacArthur is really smart and was solid tonight, not as usual but good both ends of the ice.
Ryan was dynamite in his own way. He made a HUGEE hit scored a goal, had a couple more great shots and chances on net. He also set up a couple players.

I could literally say exact same about Perry. I didn't notice him at all besides his 2 goals and that robbery.

He was forechecking all night

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Ryan has 13 hits through 5 games.

He's working.

Perry has 2, for reference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad