Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Ducks - Oct 13/ 2013

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
To be honest, trading both imo won't hurt the Sens in the standings. I think they'd finish about the same. Get some assets.

I dont think now is the time to trade Spezza, the 2014 draft class looks pretty bad anyways. And I'd rather deal him on his UFA year if we deal him.

I would trade Anderson asap tho. He wont be worth more then he is now.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
You know what, I have to hand it to them they were pretty disciplined when getting dominated especially early on. They may have given up more shots and possession but didnt take as many penalties. No 5 on 3s either. Baby steps.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Ryan looked great :yo:. 2 wins 3 losses. I believe we'll get better as the season goes on as our team forges a new identity.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
You know what, I have to hand it to them they were pretty disciplined when getting dominated especially early on. They may have given up more shots and possession but didnt take as many penalties. No 5 on 3s either. Baby steps.

we did have a 5 on 3 against :( lol!

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Dude...

o-JACK-DANIELS-570.jpg

WhiteLight*

I dont think now is the time to trade Spezza, the 2014 draft class looks pretty bad anyways. And I'd rather deal him on his UFA year if we deal him.

I would trade Anderson asap tho. He wont be worth more then he is now.

Yeah and Spezza doesn't have value value right now either

Huston

Sep 23, 2006
London
It seems that the players who weren't playing last season are looking for the young kids to do what they did last year and the kids want the bigger names to take the pressure off them.

What? Or maybe injured players being players that will never be the same after two serious injures. In fact, that is probably the last thing going through the minds of Karlsson and Spezza.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Love the new nightly PGT polls.

Through all this suckage, it's great to see Ryan giving a damn and producing. Now if we could get his line mates settled. I'm pleased with him so far.

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
No need to panic yet, our play hasnt been good early on however we are on a massive road trip....If this is how we play when we are playing bad then im okay with that seen as we have 4 points in 5 games, the only the thing that worries me is this is our best and we dont have our 1st round

EK looks almost unhappy

9MM played good imo

Spezza was shut down today

Turris was great as he has been for the season

Ryan was good had a few good chances and laid a great hit late in the third,

we need to be more physical and better defensively

Oh and Lehner was outstanding, hopefully andy shakes it off and plays lights out

dpw

Jul 29, 2004

Not sure what game you watched. They did give a 5 on 3, and took many PIM's

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
No need to panic yet, our play hasnt been good early on however we are on a massive road trip....If this is how we play when we are playing bad then im okay with that seen as we have 4 points in 5 games, the only the thing that worries me is this is our best and we dont have our 1st round

EK looks almost unhappy

9MM played good imo

Oh and Lehner was outstanding, hopefully andy shakes it off and plays lights out

Thank god i wasn't the only person who saw this, he looks very very uninterested, I don't even want to speculate

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa

EK looks almost unhappy

9MM played good imo

WHAT????? he was useless, missed every chance he had and couldnt take a pass without losing or bobbling it. Took a penalty and was horrible all game.

Jan 24, 2006
Ottawa
Spezza is not captain material. Probably the worst captain this team will ever have. I have said it before... say it again.. the guy doesnt skate... he coasts. Tough to get anything out of your forwards when your captain doesnt do his job. Turris looked pretty awesome with ryan on his wing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad