Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Ducks Feb. 25 The Bobby Ryan Show Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
It isn't that he doesn't want McEichel it's that he wants the team to competitive

The best case scenario is we make an epic run, finish 9th and win the lottery NOT that we finish last

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
You know what let's just have 5 straight losing seasons and get 5 straight #1 overall picks. We can see that model flourishing in Edmonton.

Could you actually imagine our team with the number of top prospects Edmonton has? Sure you'd have to subtract Ceci, Lazar, Zibby, but we would, or would soon be, dominant. It speaks to how bad the rest of the team is/management is at development.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Could you actually imagine our team with the number of top prospects Edmonton has? Sure you'd have to subtract Ceci, Lazar, Zibby, but we would, or would soon be, dominant. It speaks to how bad the rest of the team is/management is at development.

You'd also have to subtract the likes of Karlsson, Methot, Anderson and Ryan. You can't suck so much with those on the roster.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
You'd also have to subtract the likes of Karlsson, Methot, Anderson and Ryan. You can't suck so much with those on the roster.

Nah, i meant our draft picks would be higher, and in lieu of the early-ish to mid round picks that I named. I wasn't talking about how bad we'd have to be to obtain the high picks.. I agree that there is too much talent on the team to bring in a 1st to 4th overall.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
We are 6 points back of 9th place with 2 games in hand, wouldn't exactly be an epic run.

Considering how bad this team still is (even though it is slowly trending upwards) winning a bunch of games to close out the year, especially in a row, would definitely qualify as epic in my book

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You know what let's just have 5 straight losing seasons and get 5 straight #1 overall picks. We can see that model flourishing in Edmonton.

search

im desperately trying to post an image of a really annoyed Lucille Bluth, and I cant get it to work, and im angry

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

What we did was make the most out of the draft picks we have.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
Considering how bad this team still is (even though it is slowly trending upwards) winning a bunch of games to close out the year, especially in a row, would definitely qualify as epic in my book

We aren't a bad team, as seen by our goal differential. A bunch of 1 goal losses will do that. I have faith that the team will be competitive every night, and if we can swing some of those close games our way, I don't see any reason why they can't go on a run. Florida is -23 while we are +2 and they are 6 points ahead of us(though we have 2 games in hand).

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
You need the address of the image. Sometimes websites make it hard to get. The final address, when you go to that, should be just the image.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We aren't a bad team, as seen by our goal differential. A bunch of 1 goal losses will do that. I have faith that the team will be competitive every night, and if we can swing some of those close games our way, I don't see any reason why they can't go on a run. Florida is -23 while we are +2 and they are 6 points ahead of us(though we have 2 games in hand).

a great pick this year should help with those 1 goal losses

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
im jealous, how yall posting pics?!

If I had to venture a guess, by quoting your post with the attempt at the pic, it looks like you are using the google URL and that's likely the issue

When using google images click on the image once to go it the image's URL and use the tags on that one rather than the google one (or you can always right-click and select the appropriate option to save the image's URL)

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
If I had to venture a guess, by quoting your post with the attempt at the pic, it looks like you are using the google URL and that's likely the issue

When using google images click on the image once to go it the image's URL and use the tags on that one rather than the google one (or you can always right-click and select the appropriate option to save the image's URL)

Yes, this as well. The URL you were using was a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad