Low Effort GDT Sens @ Devils 7pm on TSN - Chumbawamba edition

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Brown and Paul make up two parts of an elite shutdown line. Those two are ridiculously good at not letting the line they go up against get any type of scoring chances. Unfortunately, those two are being asked to be on a scoring line right now, and they aren't really that type of player.

Right now Stützle can learn a lot from them then, being that his defensive game needs some work.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
There's nothing wrong with Brown. He's been a 40pnt player over the last few seasons. I don't see an issue with Paul right now either, considering he is at least good defensively, even if his offence is kind of streaky.

You can’t be serious. They’re both offensively inept and are dump and chase players with limited creativity. If Stutzle was playing with better players he’d have a lot more assists because people would be finishing his spoon fed plays, and he’d probably have more goals too.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
NyI
Tampa
Flo
Tampa
Phi
Bos
Stl
Car
Bos
Was
Pit
Thats the rest of December
I think you can sleep tight

The only teams on that list that scare me are Florida and Washington

Islanders are tied with us in the standings and have lost 11 in a row
Philly is a mess and they just fired their coach
Boston is 21st in the league
St Louis is 15th
Canes we already beat
Pittsburgh also not great, and we already beat

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
There's nothing wrong with Brown. He's been a 40pnt player over the last few seasons. I don't see an issue with Paul right now either, considering he is at least good defensively, even if his offence is kind of streaky.
Not on the second line with stutzle

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
That's #1 line of Tkachuk-Norris-Batherson is a beauty, they're will be a dominant line for years to come for the Sens! That's 1-2-3 wins in a row pretty good boys let's keep it up!!

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Another win???? Another...win?????

superbowl.gif

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
So do we turn off the "tank switch" in our brain or not?

In another news, Batherson is so f'in good
Tkachuk is "breaking out"
Norris shot is damn sexy

told you boys we win thissss.

team looks a lot better when Josh Brown out of the line up and Zaitsev isn’t as shitty.

Chabot is so good he can make anyone look competent

Josh Brown not a NHLer = easy to see, was saying it last season already

Not sure what takes so long for DJ Dorion sometimes

Brown and Paul make up two parts of an elite shutdown line. Those two are ridiculously good at not letting the line they go up against get any type of scoring chances. Unfortunately, those two are being asked to be on a scoring line right now, and they aren't really that type of player.

I would say it's weird that DJ doesn't understand that but at the same time, Dorion hasn't provided him with near enough depth to survive the injuries.

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Confidence plays such a big role when you lose all the time its pretty tough to feel good about you're game but as soon as you 2-3 in a row you can tell the guys are playing with more confidence and they believe they can win hockey games!

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Add a legit top 6 forward of Hertl caliber on that 2nd line and then you really have a good 1-2 punch

Reactions: HSF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad