Low Effort GDT Sens @ Devils 7pm on TSN - Chumbawamba edition

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Our PP1 is good too. This is the most skill we've had on the team in a long time. Just need more kids to come up and fill out some depth.
Yeah I like our PP they have shown they can move the puck very well and its pretty good when they move their feet

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
We can't keep this up! We are going to loose the Wright sweepstakes and make the playoffs.
NyI
Tampa
Flo
Tampa
Phi
Bos
Stl
Car
Bos
Was
Pit
Thats the rest of December
I think you can sleep tight

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
K get stutzle a line mate here soon. Tonight was tougher to watch from Paul and brown than usual

There's nothing wrong with Brown. He's been a 40pnt player over the last few seasons. I don't see an issue with Paul right now either, considering he is at least good defensively, even if his offence is kind of streaky.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Rumour has it Blackwood’s jockstrap is still on the ice after those nasty shootout goals

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
There's nothing wrong with Brown. He's been a 40pnt player over the last few seasons. I don't see an issue with Paul right now either, considering he is at least good defensively, even if his offence is kind of streaky.
Brown and Paul make up two parts of an elite shutdown line. Those two are ridiculously good at not letting the line they go up against get any type of scoring chances. Unfortunately, those two are being asked to be on a scoring line right now, and they aren't really that type of player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad