Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Coyotes Jan. 10 The Fight Between the Brothers Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Stone vs. Stone
Michalek Vs. Michalek

Who will win the battle? Find out on an all new Sens game tomorrow night at 7 p.m.

Do you think we can secretly swap our Michalek for their Michalek? Maybe they won't notice?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Stone vs. Stone
Michalek Vs. Michalek

Who will win the battle? Find out on an all new Sens game tomorrow night at 7 p.m.

Do you think we can secretly swap our Michalek for their Michalek? Maybe they won't notice?

Dziurzynski vs Dziurzynski (kinda)

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Which brothers would you rather have? The 3 sens or the 3 yotes?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch · 14m 14 minutes ago
MacArthur-Turris-Chiasson Hoffman-Pageau- Ryan Condra- Zibanejad-Lazar Michalek-Legwand-Stone

Marc Methot-Erik Karlsson Jared Cowen-Cody Ceci Chris Phillips-Eric Gryba

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Hoff JGP Ryan? Nice.

Methot back with EK is good to see as well, as long as Method is up to speed.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
MacArthur-Turris-Chiasson Hoffman-Pageau- Ryan Condra- Zibanejad-Lazar Michalek-Legwand-Stone

I honestly don't think I can complain about that.
A bit of skill and grit on every line.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

I like these lines

Pageau was great against Colorado, he deserves a prolonged look as a top 6 guy

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, those are the best lines we had all season

...:cry:.

Also, hope they give the start to Lehner. This is his kind of game to play.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Yeah, those are the best lines we had all season

...:cry:.

Also, hope they give the start to Lehner. This is his kind of game to play.

After yanking Anderson last game, you pretty much need to go back to him again just to show he's the guy.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I like these lines

Pageau was great against Colorado, he deserves a prolonged look as a top 6 guy

I agree. Pageau was playing like his career depended on it and he looked great, not to mention his faceoff numbers were awesome. He deserves to stay up if he can maintain that level of play.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I agree. Pageau was playing like his career depended on it and he looked great, not to mention his faceoff numbers were awesome. He deserves to stay up if he can maintain that level of play.

Last three games he's been 60%, 78.26 and 60%.
For the 10 games total he's played he's at 50.4%

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I got the impression that it was still a work in progress but if Friedman named names you have to think it's close to getting done

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Nice

Lehner does not give this team a good chance to win, Anderson had a rough night but I'd be hard pressed to blame him on most of the goals last night

This is make or break for a shot at the playoffs, we need our best performers on

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nice

Lehner does not give this team a good chance to win, Anderson had a rough night but I'd be hard pressed to blame him on most of the goals last night

This is make or break for a shot at the playoffs, we need our best performers on

This is sad to read being that Lehner is suppose to be our future starting goaltender.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
As per Senators65

Giving JGP a chance with Ryan is deserved. I'm not sure what's wrong with Chiasson but he's really snake bitten. Lets hope he can put it together on the Turris line. At least he plays the body and still has some play making upside.

Lazar and Z-Bad are interchangeable on that line. Either can play Centre or RW so that's good if one is going better than the other on draws. I'm still not sure if Z-Bad is a natural centre but he may just need another season or so. Not a bad line with Michalek.

Given that Greening is the only extra forward available right now that looks like the best line combos Cameron can make. He should have done this against the AVS. Greening was useless.

The D pairings are fine until Boro is ready.

Lets hope Cameron gives them a few games to gel. That said they are out of it this year so if they are successful it will only hurt their draft position and have us thinking about what might have been and should have been.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The future is not today

I'm still confident in Lehner's ability to live up to his potential but if the goal is to be as competitive as possible right now then it's Anderson AINEC

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Condra, Smith, Lazar, Neil, Greening.

What do those 5 players have in common?

Backpass

Jan 4, 2015
Against the Coyotes

Cameron apparently shuffled his line combinations on preparation of their game against Arizona. Alex Chiasson will stay on the top line with Clarke MacArthur and Kyle Turris. Jean-Gabriel Pageau will serve as centre for Mike Hoffman and Bobby Ryan. Erik Condra, Mika Zibanejad and Curtis Lazar will form an other line, an then Milan Michalek, David Legwand and Mark Stone.

I've kept on saying that Pageau would do much better as the second line center along side Ryan and Hoffman. Now if this is confirm to be true, then I can't wait to see if I was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad