Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins Monday 1 pm

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
This is going to be a tough game. Boston home opener, 1pm start and Condon in net. I like Condon, but something tells me perhaps we should have taken the chance on Curtis McElhanney after the leafs let him go.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
This is going to be a tough game. Boston home opener, 1pm start and Condon in net. I like Condon, but something tells me perhaps we should have taken the chance on Curtis McElhanney after the leafs let him go.

And do what with Condon?

Carry three goal tenders?

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
It's not a federal holiday in Boston. Their thanksgiving is a month from now. Unless you are suggesting "many families" in Ottawa are going to road-trip to Massachusetts this morning?

The game is in Boston.

Why is this game at 1pm... in Boston? It's just a regular Monday for them. It would make sense if it were here... maybe the scheduling office at NHLHQ had a brain far and meant for the game to be here?
Columbus Day

KAPOW

has no rispeck
Nov 12, 2008
at home
i apologize to everyone cause i'm going to watch the game (lose probably 90% of games i catch)

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Bruins have some tough defensemen,Brady is going to have to really battle hard for the front of the net,and their top line will be an absolute test for our so very green D

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
:laugh:
Funny how some people don't realize there are other Holidays, in other countries.

Hey, everyone.

I spent over 7 years abroad, mostly in Asia but also some tail-end time in Europe. Places where US-specific holidays literally get zero press whatsoever. Having spent nearly a decade without hearing about Columbus day, I kind of forgot about it. Naturally, not being exposed to something for so long, such a mistake might be seen as forgivable by most people. When I made a post about the game today wondering why it was at 1pm in the 'States and forgot that it was Columbus Day,
[MOD]

Enjoy your afternoon, and Go Sens.

Last edited by a moderator:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
i apologize to everyone cause i'm going to watch the game (lose probably 90% of games i catch)
You watching the game has absolutely no bearing on who wins or loses, don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy the game.

On another note, lucky I dropped in here otherwise I would have missed the game, did not realize it was an early game & am taping it. Do people still say taping games? Good thing, because I'm going out for lunch & will watch it later, don't tell me who wins. Go Sens Go. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
You watching the game has absolutely no bearing on who wins or loses, don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy the game.

On another note, lucky I dropped in here otherwise I would have missed the game, did not realize it was an early game & am taping it. Do people still say taping games? Good thing, because I'm going out for lunch & will watch it later, don't tell me who wins. Go Sens Go. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I wrote "pvr'ing" and it made me feel dirty (and not in a good way). I'm going back to taping.

hawthy

Mar 31, 2010
Ottawa
I’ll keep going with these until they stop working lol....

So far, predictions have included a White multi point night, followed by a Chabot multi point night. Today, perhaps less “ballsy”, I predict Tkachuk ignites something with Marchand and the game is high in penalty minutes.

Go Sens Go!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
:laugh:
Funny how some people don't realize there are other Holidays, in other countries.
Of course people do, but it's hard to keep up with all the holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, religious holidays & every other special day & we all have friends who are not from N.A. & some people celebrate the holidays from their countries. That's a lot of dates to keep track of, why does Canada have a Thanksgiving holiday again & in a different month? Bonas Festas!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad