Post-Game Talk: SENS bringing the Hurricane to Carolina, Fri. 7:30 pm

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Dzingel probably gave away one of the SO moves he's been practicing. Looked better on replay than I saw at 1st live.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hey SOA ,Ill ask you as well ...Do you think that the 3OA in this seasons draft is going to be better than Tkachuk??

At this moment I would pick Dylan Cozens at #3. In a vacuum if I had to pick between them, I'd probably go with Cozens... but I have no issues with them keeping the pick and taking Tkachuk.. If they are tearing it down further , its going to take more than one good pick. I think Tkachuk is an excellent piece. Like I said if Duchene leaves .. that's major salt on the wound; where we could have had both.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
If they don't keep Duchene ,,, the way things have turned out; it would be nice to have that top 4 pick vs the 1.6 years with Duchene when the Sens are playing at a bottom 5 in the league level.
Hard to say. I don't think Tkachuk will be an elite point producer but he will be a solid top 6 guy and an elite competitor. I love the nasty in him and its going to be fun to watch him gain weight

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
At this moment I would pick Dylan Cozens at #3. In a vacuum if I had to pick between them, I'd probably go with Cozens... but I have no issues with them keeping the pick and taking Tkachuk.. If they are tearing it down further , its going to take more than one good pick. I think Tkachuk is an excellent piece. Like I said if Duchene leaves .. that's major salt on the wound.
Yeah kinda scared you were going to say this,.... If we lose Duchene ... this is going to hurt us for awhile isnt it

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
Gord Miller having a rough night tonight.

Comments about the Sens being down to 5 dmen, when they dressed 7 so they still had 6.

"4 out of 5 guys on the ice right now spent time in Belleville this season" Only three guys in the lineup tonight have played for Belleville this season- Jaros, Balcers and Wolanin.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Yeah kinda scared you were going to say this,.... If we lose Duchene ... this is going to hurt us for awhile isnt it

Well Duchene has had a wonderful run in ottawa... if we move him we are selling high so there will be some quality coming back

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Hard to say. I don't think Tkachuk will be an elite point producer but he will be a solid top 6 guy and an elite competitor. I love the nasty in him and its going to be fun to watch him gain weight

I love the player don't get me wrong; No question if Duchene leaves he leaves a big hole behind him

Reactions: topshelf15

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Watching Tkachuk skate and handle the puck is like a choppy wifi connection.

Get past all the hype around him and you realize that he is just not ready for the NHL. Should be in the AHL to refine and develop his skills (if he has any)
I can safely say Brown and Batherson would be looking better riding Stone's shotgun for 40 games.. heck even Balcers maybe

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Stone leading the league in Takeaways again this year
Led 4 of the 5 last years

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I always wonder about the stats guys from one rink to the next. Natural stat trick has Carolina at 21 scoring chances. 21 scoring chances my ass

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I always wonder about the stats guys from one rink to the next. Natural stat trick has Carolina at 21 scoring chances. 21 scoring chances my ass
Yeah i heard Carolina seems to have some questionable stat watchers at home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad