Post-Game Talk: SENS bringing the Hurricane to Carolina, Fri. 7:30 pm

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Much more fun when they win,pretty happy we stuck it Carolina at home...It has been years since we have won there 2007 I think they said

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Ryan plays harder and looks better when he plays up the lineup.. Same for Dzingel. They are top 6 guys ... playing on a checking line .. they feel like they are being punished.

Reactions: topshelf15

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
4 Wins in 5 games, the Pesky is back with Anders Hamburglar Nilsson and JGP, playoffs! #OttawaRising #WeAreATeam #BoroLeadership

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Watching Tkachuk skate and handle the puck is like a choppy wifi connection.

Get past all the hype around him and you realize that he is just not ready for the NHL. Should be in the AHL to refine and develop his skills (if he has any)
I can safely say Brown and Batherson would be looking better riding Stone's shotgun for 40 games.. heck even Balcers maybe

Lol

Suuuuure

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
How has nilsson been for u guys
I always thought he was a very good goal tender but struggled big time in Vancouver this year.

Is he playing better?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What is a GAR score?
Its an advanced stat .. stands for Goals above Replacement. So according to that stat .. Ceci is the most "replacement level" player on the team. @Mickelbot can give you an explanation on it ; or you can look it up; but they look at a number of metrics to determine it.

Evolving-Hockey

Last edited:

Tkachuckycheese

Oilers/Sens
Feb 2, 2016
I don't know about you but Ceci has been playing pretty sound lately. I've noticed he's been making smarter plays and jumping up at good times. But I know the general idea from people is to jump on him for every mistake he does.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
We are playing well and have been for quite a stretch. Sign Stone. Sign Duchene. Climb the standings. **** colorado!

Can you imagine if we sign both and get hot to even just make it out of the bottom 5?

Talk about turn around

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I don't know about you but Ceci has been playing pretty sound lately. I've noticed he's been making smarter plays and jumping up at good times. But I know the general idea from people is to jump on him for every mistake he does.

There's no way around it, he is awful with the puck when it comes to breaking out. Legit awful.

He is decent with the puck in the o-zone though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad