Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bolts Dec. 5 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

WhiteLight*

baby-harry-potter-1gb9qa9.jpg

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Just a question. Is it possible for Conacher to screen Bishop :sarcasm: the lightning are really starting to feel the effects of missing Stamkos. We need to cause some havoc in front of Bishop because if we lose he will be the reason.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
We have to start winning games like this in order to make the playoffs. I have a good feeling about this game. Disclaimer: I had a good feeling before the Edmonton game, and other games where we tanked instead of putting together a win streak, too.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Won't be watching due to work as usual. I'll miss the game against the laffs on sat as well. :(. I think this team has been under achieving and a 3 game win streak could really put them on the right track. Here's hoping our D is solid. Andy can stand on his head again and spezza plays like we all know he can. Go Sens Go!!!

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
If we, somehow, manage to get win and Toronto lose to Dallas, we are pretty much in bussiness again with just 3 point out of wild spot.

Go Sens Go !!!

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
If we, somehow, manage to get win and Toronto lose to Dallas, we are pretty much in bussiness again with just 3 point out of wild spot.

Go Sens Go !!!

If the Sens are top-16 come Christmas, I promise that I will record and upload a clip of myself singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes", totally butt naked.

kellmuff96

Sep 13, 2010
This will be another step back like the recent games after wins.

You'd think playing a team that have been shut out in back to back games would be a good thing but we'll screw it up somehow

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
This will be another step back like the recent games after wins.

You'd think playing a team that have been shut out in back to back games would be a good thing but we'll screw it up somehow

It's funny to think that, but I feel like those are often dangerous games. Teams that have been embarrassed tend to bounce back hard to try and shake it off. Hopefully that doesn't happen here as, at least on paper, Ottawa should run away with this game.

Hoping they win and have some confidence going into Toronto...because no matter how badly Toronto is playing they always get up to play the Sens.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Conacher with a big game and the Sens depth teases us with it's talent

Sens 3-2 - Conacher with 2 goals

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I like the way we've been playing lately, not all the way back but we're moving our feet and playing with some urgency more consistently. If we can start playing that way for full games we'll start crawling back into the playoffs.

Big game against a divisional opponent - gotta have a big effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad