Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bolts Dec. 5 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I've been looking forward to playing the Lightning all year. This has the potential to be a great rivalry if the Syracuse/Norfolk - Bingo animosity spills over. Too bad Boro isn't playing, he'd make this game into a gong show singlehandedly.

Prepare to start hating this Tampa team.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
iMuGI4JHtJMrO.gif

C'mon Sens, you can provoke utter disgust in your rival's fanbase with a win tonight!

lol

Yeah like she never spits...

this^^^^

but yea were in a do or die game every dam game right now tat said the lightning are realing the leafs are wilting and the winged wheel is missing some key spokes... we can climb the standings right now. Beat the lightning beat the makemelaughs and were rollin. i predict we win this one 5 to 2 all we have to hope for is that andy can out duel bishop. if he plays like he did last game he will.

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
Ottawa is not consistent, win lose lose win win lose, now Tampa has been shutout TWICE in a row. 3-0 and 1-0.

My prediction? Not that it matters to any of you but I think Tampa will come out strong and win this one 4-3. I hope I am wrong.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Wonder why Lehner is starting? PMac makes weird decisions sometimes.

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 6m
Anderson is healthy and could play. MacLean's says he going with Lehner because he gives the Senators "best chance to win."

----
Yeah, Mac is making very weird decisions nowadays. Andy should start if MacLean is saying he's healthy.

Gryba and Kassian are healthy scratches. Hopefully Weircioch replaces Phillips on the powerplay.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Mac was saying that Andy was a bit banged up, probably the play in the first period of the last game where he was bowled over. I'm sure he is day to day, which means we should see him back in a month or three.

WhiteLight*

Doesn't make sense unless Andy is hurt.

Wonder why Lehner is starting? PMac makes weird decisions sometimes.

Anderson is healthy and could play. MacLean's says he going with Lehner because he gives the Senators "best chance to win."

----
Yeah, Mac is making very weird decisions nowadays. Andy should start if MacLean is saying he's healthy.

Gryba and Kassian are healthy scratches. Hopefully Weircioch replaces Phillips on the powerplay.

?

Lehner is at least equally as good as Andy, I think we've established that. Andy started last game, it's Lehner's turn

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
I've been looking forward to playing the Lightning all year. This has the potential to be a great rivalry if the Syracuse/Norfolk - Bingo animosity spills over. Too bad Boro isn't playing, he'd make this game into a gong show singlehandedly.

Prepare to start hating this Tampa team.

Man I forgot that angle, yeah wish Boro was playing tonight.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa

----

LOL andy gave the Sens a chance to win agains Florida, he made some huge pad saves.

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
So now we are upset that Lehner is starting? Holy crap.

Forget about 'what have you done for me lately?'. It's now 'what did you do for me last game?'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad