News Article: Sens Badmouthing Coaching - Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Dude it’s clearly Wideman’s fault. That guy is a bad apple you hear me. Let’s trade him so we can fix the room.
Oh I know about Wideman and have posted wrt that in the past. But every player in the league talks shop, it's just that they got recorded without their knowledge in this case.

The borderline indifference from these players bothers me. Duchene appears to be checked out (not paying attention to coaches), likely playing for his next big contract wherever else it happens to be.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
That would be the one i was thinking but from what ot says around him, he seems the same type of vetetan player's coach.

But at least, he had success. Almost always bring his team to the playoff. Went to the cup.

Stevens would be good .. but I don't think Boucher gets the axe over this

Take a Bath Son

Jan 15, 2018
I feel bad for the coach getting roasted here. Argue his performance and the performance of the coaching staff all you want but he's still a guy just trying to do his job. Must be a kick in the nuts to be publically disrespected by a bunch of kids like this.

I get that the conversation was meant to be kept private (and the driver is a massive POS for releasing this at all) but professional athletes can be more respectful to their coaches even if they don't agree with what they're selling.

I dunno, maybe it's just me but even if the crap they're saying about Raymond is true and he's not a good coach I don't think anybody deserves that. Very immature behavior from the players.

Overall this is just bad for everybody involved.

Totally agree.

completely unprofessional attitude. Nobody should take a multi million salary and display that level of indifference to performance while shifting blame for the results on ice.

Is someone actively trying to set this team up for negative publicity?

This sort of says to me that we've blown up the team but we need to do it again.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Oh I know about Wideman and have posted wrt that in the past. But every player in the league talks shop, it's just that they got recorded without their knowledge in this case.

The borderline indifference from these players bothers me. Duchene appears to be checked out (not paying attention to coaches), likely playing for his next big contract wherever else it happens to be.

What Duchene says in this is him just shooting the breeze .., If he needs to pay attention he will, if its the same x and os all the time .., how much attention do you need to pay

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Thing is duchene has started off strong. Same with tierney chabot AND white. So how important is this “team meeting” lol

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
no comment ... IMO this thread has nothing to do with Melnyk
The thread is about the players trashing a coaching staff that led them to 30th in the NHL, was publicly called out by the GM, but was returned intact.

The responsibility for that lies at the feet of our POS owner. You are too honest to disagree with the theory, but fail to admit that it all circles back to the same root problem.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
What Duchene says in this is him just shooting the breeze .., If he needs to pay attention he will, if its the same x and os all the time .., how much attention do you need to pay
It’s hilarious that the players are like “the coaches never change anything”. And here for 2.5 years weve been like “we don’t change anything” and we’ve been ridiculed about not knowing hockey becuase Boucher is actually brilliant hahaha. Man. This is validation if I’ve ever felt it.

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013

Yeah I was being sarcastic. I think the problems run deeper than one player (or even one group of players).

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The thread is about the players trashing a coaching staff that led them to 30th in the NHL, was publicly called out by the GM, but was returned intact.

The responsibility for that lies at the feet of our POS owner. You are too honest to disagree with the theory, but fail to admit that it all circles back to the same root problem.
have at er

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
People criticizing the players are out of their minds.
The GM should be glad that this came out because it’s true. This is how that coach is viewed. It cannot be ignored. How else would Dorion get honest feedback?
No more pretending. Get real coaches.
Folks wondered why Stone’s parents called Ottawa a real shit show? It’s because the team isn’t run properly and the coaching staff is clueless.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
someone should ask dorion/boucher about this. lol. but seriously. the locker room is going to be quiet.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
A van filled with Boro, Pyatt and Ceci would hold a different convo I'd bet.

It would be something like.. I like that we get caved in our zone.. it's good for TOI.

Thd uber guy : But, are you not allowing a lot of shot doing so.

Boro : as our coach are telling us, we are playing good d if we keep iy to the outside !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad