Pre-Game Talk: Sens at Devils 12/21/2018 7pm et

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
That defence.

One top pair guy in Chabot, one middle pair guy in Lajoie and the rest are bottom pairing 7th defenceman types.

No wonder we suck.
Baby steps. Ceci has looked better and Demelo has been decent. We’ve got some good prospects in the pipeline. I’m hoping the Sens defence is a strength in a few years.

Reactions: TkachukNorris79

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
Yeah, and what about those kids that skate around with those flags at the Senators games ....... it should be done more professionally !!!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

And why do kids get to ride the Zamboni, that's not professional at all !!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

What does that have to do with Brady getting told he can buy a home? lol

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
What does that have to do with Brady getting told he can buy a home? lol
Apparently a kid riding a zamboni is somehow equivalent to a kid performing the duties of an executive for a Big-4 Professional Sports Organization.

You know how it is. Lil' Johnny has to crunch those cap numbers too before he gets a zamboni ride. Every parent will tell you that a kid needs to do his chores before he gets his allowance. :laugh:

Reactions: scallionjj11

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, I'd switch Dzingel with Tierney, and move Smith to the wing to make room for Tierney on the third line.
Hopefully they go 12-6 so Paul can get some minutes centering the 4th line.

My bet is that they're trying to give Tierney a couple of weeks to adjust on the wing before Pageau comes back. Or else one of them would have to be the 4C. Hoping for a forward lineup similar to this in about 3 weeks:

Dzingel-Duchene-Ryan
Tkachuk-White-Stone
Tierney-Pageau-Boedker
Paajarvi-Smith-Paul

Pyatt

Also, I agree with trying to get Paul some minutes at centre. He might have a 3 week tryout right now for the 4C spot. But lets be real, Boucher is gonna completely change this lineup by Saturday night :laugh:

Reactions: DrEasy and derriko

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
Apparently a kid riding a zamboni is somehow equivalent to a kid performing the duties of an executive for a Big-4 Professional Sports Organization.

You know how it is. Lil' Johnny has to crunch those cap numbers too before he gets a zamboni ride. Every parent will tell you that a kid needs to do his chores before he gets his allowance. :laugh:
For all we know and the sad thing about this, it's possible Dorian could be running the team that way lol

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
Baby steps. Ceci has looked better and Demelo has been decent. We’ve got some good prospects in the pipeline. I’m hoping the Sens defence is a strength in a few years.

This. I Demelo has most definitely played like a top 4 this year, and Ceci is improving (along with his trade value :nod:). I think if JBD pans out as a legit two-way #2/3 then this D core is set in the future, even after a Ceci deal. And these guys' current ages are 25, 23, 23, 22, 21, 21, and 18.

Chabot-Demelo
Lajoie-JBD
Wolanin-Jaros
Harpur

Reactions: DrEasy

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
doesn't matter how little dxingel ever worked with Duchene trying Tierney there is ridiculous.

not really. not at all actually.

we've got Duchene and White locked in at C. We've got Smith and Tierney. And we might have JGP back relatively early from his injury. If those 5 guys are deemed to be in your top 12, and they are, then someone has to play wing.

Reactions: derriko

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

imo this falls under the heading of making shit up to complain about

if it's bring your kid to work day...all kinds of stuff happens across the continent as part of that program

having PD's kid tell Brady to get a place wouldn't register in my top 1000 things wrong with this franchise.

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
imo this falls under the heading of making **** up to complain about

if it's bring your kid to work day...all kinds of stuff happens across the continent as part of that program

having PD's kid tell Brady to get a place wouldn't register in my top 1000 things wrong with this franchise.

Why does this stuff just happen across this continent an not others ? lol

It probably says something about the franchise if there are 999 other things wrong with this team that you can think of.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
not really. not at all actually.

we've got Duchene and White locked in at C. We've got Smith and Tierney. And we might have JGP back relatively early from his injury. If those 5 guys are deemed to be in your top 12, and they are, then someone has to play wing.
yeah.. ryan Dzingel.

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Why does this stuff just happen across this continent an not others ? lol

It probably says something about the franchise if there are 999 other things wrong with this team that you can think of.

there's tons wrong with this franchise

but you know players, coaches and GMs all have kids and bring your kid to work day has been around for ages

do you think this is the first time some kid has done something related to hockey? no of course not. I don find having PD's kid tell Brady to get a place to live disrespectful in any way

Reactions: derriko

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
putting a worse center on the wing instead of the better winger is not an answer to anything.
that doesn't answer the 5Cs in the top 12 though does it?

someone has to play somewhere and Guy's line blender needs to find a way that we can roll 3 lines with a chance at equal metrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad