Pre-Game Talk: Sens at Devils 12/21/2018 7pm et

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I would not be surprised at all to see 11-7 with Paul scratched and White's ice time cut with Tierney, Duchene and Smith seeing extra duty with the 2 Ps

When Boucher says its good to have another NHLer back in the lineup (re Duchene) .. Is he really saying that certain guys he has in the lineup are not NHLers... We know he's not talking about Pyatt, and very likely not about Paajarvi. He scratches Paul , so its not him... Who is he referring to?

Last edited:

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Demelo may return as well, has been one of our best defenceman playing with Chabot and exceeding expectations. Would let Harpur move back to left d.

Also, it doesn't look like batherson is coming back yet?

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast

Dorion let his son tell Brady that he can get his own place in Ottawa. Is it me or is that kinda a kick in the nuts? Important news and a special moment like that for Brady should be done more professionally, not coming from a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkUncleDenis

OD99

Oct 13, 2012

Dorion let his son tell Brady that he can get his own place in Ottawa. Is it me or is that kinda a kick in the nuts? Important news and a special moment like that for Brady should be done more professionally, not coming from a kid.

I think it's you. It was "bring your kid to work day" and I am sure it was just as special as it could have been.

Plus Brady seems like the type of guy that would have appreciated that.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I would not be surprised at all to see 11-7 with Paul scratched and White's ice time cut with Tierney, Duchene and Smith seeing extra duty with the 2 Ps

When Boucher says its good to have another NHLer back in the lineup (re Duchene) .. Is he really saying that certain guys he has in the lineup are not NHLers... We know he's not talking about Pyatt, and very likely not about Paajarvi. He scratches Paul , so its not him... Who is he referring to?

McCormick who was sent down for one, maybe Pyatt too considering he was scratched

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Yeah, and what about those kids that skate around with those flags at the Senators games ....... it should be done more professionally !!!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

And why do kids get to ride the Zamboni, that's not professional at all !!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

Reactions: Xspyrit and derriko

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Yeah, and what about those kids that skate around with those flags at the Senators games ....... it should be done more professionally !!!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:

And why do kids get to ride the Zamboni, that's not professional at all !!!!!!!!:ha::ha::ha::ha::ha::ha:
Both my girls got to ride on the Zamboni & were thrilled about it. :thumbu:

Reactions: Xspyrit and DJB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad