Value of: Sens 2019 1st Rd Pick (Avs own)

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Since the cap recapture would end up getting picked up by somebody else, I don’t think the contract is quite as bad as people say. Weber will retire when his salary (and likely his play) takes a nose dive in a few more years.

That said, he’s worth nowhere near Ottawa’s 1st. It’d be some b level spare futures.

Maybe Weber waits till he's 40 to retire to screw Nashville :sarcasm:

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Lol so coming off major surgery, a guy who hasn't been healthy for the better part of the past 2 years is apparently still a fantastic d-man and better than a guy who led all defenseman in scoring in PPG last year?? Uh-huh...tell me more! :laugh:

Oh habs fans, never change. I remember arguing with people on here on which rookie is better Paul Stastny or Guillaume Latendresse. Yeah, they shut up about that pretty quick. :laugh:

He was on pace for a better production than your god D Rielly on one foot and a bad knee. That has to count for something, right?

Anyway, I don’t even know why we are debating Weber. MB has made it crystal clear that he’s not going anywhere

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
He was on pace for a better production than your god D Rielly on one foot and a bad knee. That has to count for something, right?

Anyway, I don’t even know why we are debating Weber. MB has made it crystal clear that he’s not going anywhere
Rielly?

He’s an Avs fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad