Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ WHC

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Datsyuk is such a beautiful human being.

Like not physically there, but he's so good at playing puck :laugh:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I love White but why is he with Debrincat and Kane on the 1st line. Did he show chemistry with them?

But that'd cool for him.
He was moved up there the last game for the 2nd and 3rd periods and he had a good game..Don't know if it will last but lets hope he has a good game today. He has looked better than Thompson or Gibbons in terms of his vision and play making. Coleman was the other guy they had up there. He had replaced White on the top line there in the 1st game. Neither Coleman nor White are ideal there but if you look at the C position on the team , its not very strong. I imagine he is there to be good defensively and get the puck to Kane/Debrincat.

Reactions: Newgates59

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I love White but why is he with Debrincat and Kane on the 1st line. Did he show chemistry with them?

But that'd cool for him.

Their center depth lacks anyone that really stands out imo, they seem to have made the decision to have Larkin on the 2nd line to spread out the offense, after that, it's either Coleman, thompson gibbons or Ryan. That's not to say White is necessarily better than them, just that nobody is a shoe in.

Reactions: Newgates59

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad