GDT: Senators vs Flyers | 7pm, Sportsnet East, TVA, Team1200

TristanH

Apr 22, 2012
Ottawa
Win!!! Greening.. that was a sniper shot... Pageau.. hats off to you.. solid game! Nice to see a guy enter the lineup with some energy!

Hopefully this gets the fat monkey off their back and they get their mojo back!!!!

Please.. keep Regin out...no more Regin... Kassian needs to be dropped out of the lineup for now as well.. we need skill and speed not a fighter!

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
As much as that team from Winnipeg may feel big beating the Panthers tonight. Lets all remember when that buzzer sounds we have two games in hand.

Lonnie Loach

Feb 2, 2004
New York, NY
This season is a testament to the great scouting staff Murray & Co. have assembled and to the past and present coaching staff in Bingo -- Luke, Sterls and Coach K.

Pageau. Impressive. More on the way.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
19:53 OTT EN - D. Alfredsson (10) Snap - ASST: J. Pageau (1) AND E. Gryba (4) 3 - 1 OTT

dennilfloss

Yes I love disco!
Jun 7, 2011
Ottawa
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
This season is a testament to the great scouting staff Murray & Co. have assembled and to the past and present coaching staff in Bingo -- Luke, Sterls and Coach K.

Pageau. Impressive. More on the way.

oUr5H7O.gif

kaws

Apr 10, 2010
Finally a win!!!

Great debut by Pageau. He really worked hard out there.

Did anyone see Pageau's expression after his interview ended with Ian Mendes? He looked disappointed at himself... probably because he was nervous during his interview.

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Quoting this

Thats dumb to quote. Look at the Senators stats this season and realize Alfie is 40. Try being as good as Alfie in a ****ing beer league with guys who are all under 40 and then try to diss the guy. He's making plays in the NHL after over 1100 points.

I hope your quote was meant as a joke.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I have been saying this for a long time...

Win!!! Greening.. that was a sniper shot... Pageau.. hats off to you.. solid game! Nice to see a guy enter the lineup with some energy!

Hopefully this gets the fat monkey off their back and they get their mojo back!!!!

Please.. keep Regin out...no more Regin... Kassian needs to be dropped out of the lineup for now as well.. we need skill and speed not a fighter!

Regin has had his zillionth chance. I really think he does not get back in. First Hoffman took his spot... Looked better and then was injured. Now Pageau comes up and outplays him.

Kassian was not bad in over 10 minutes tonight. Maclean truly rolled 4 lines. I don't care much if Kassian is in or not, but he has not been bad here, or looked useless.

Wiercoch pass to Greening was sick! He does that kinda pass often!

We gave deserved better then 5 straight losses and finally got some breaks.

Bazel5

Apr 4, 2011
Very happy with this win. Man, Zibby is such a bull on the puck. He is getting so mature now

Also Anderson didn't look too happy after the game

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Guy on the radio had the same thought as me. Why are teams allowed to put the goalie back in if they ice the puck with the extra attacker? If the NHL wants to create more scoring they should punish teams who ice the puck up 6 to 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad