GDT: Senators vs Flyers | 7pm, Sportsnet East, TVA, Team1200

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I'd like to see Conacher with Alfie and Turris sometime down the line. Those two need someone who goes to the net.

Lats goes to the net but you have to wait so long for him to get there. ;) But seriously, Lats doesn't add much on the rush, except as the trailer on occasion.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
tumblr_ml4ezfQVjw1rsnoqso1_400.gif
The Kuba one was better.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
^ There it is, the night is now complete.

It's good we've got another game tomorrow, I think. Sens just don't do Saturdays.

I'm trying to figure out what karmic effect I had on us. I was out and missed the first period, then stayed off HF until late in the third.

WhiteLight*

^ There it is, the night is now complete.

It's good we've got another game tomorrow, I think. Sens just don't do Saturdays.

I'm trying to figure out what karmic effect I had on us. I was out and missed the first period, then stayed off HF until late in the third.

You took a huge risk there. Coming on before the game was over could have had disastrous effects.

Kudos for having balls I suppose

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec
I thought Kassian would be scratched tonight but Paulrus actually gave him more ice time than any previous game. That Kassian-Smith-Neil line was actually very good. Kudos to MacStache.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
The Flyers are a team you want Kassian in the line up for. Especially since they picked up Rosehill.

He keeps their attention.

For NJ, maybe the go for JOB over Kassian.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
You took a huge risk there. Coming on before the game was over could have had disastrous effects.

Kudos for having balls I suppose

Well to be fair I stayed off until Greening's goal, then I took the risk.

The Flyers are a team you want Kassian in the line up for. Especially since they picked up Rosehill.

He keeps their attention.

For NJ, maybe the go for JOB over Kassian.

Agreed x 1000000. At least I hope they do.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I would seriously give someone 100% of my salary ($0) to punch Rosehill in the face. I hate him more than anybody I can think of in hockey besides Cooke obviously.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
Why didnt Regin play? Is he playing tomorrow?

1. Because he's an offensive black hole and his defensive game, which normally makes up for that, has been lacking recently.

2. Hopefully not. Same lineup, maybe bring in JOB for kassian (and goalie switch).

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
1. Because he's an offensive black hole and his defensive game, which normally makes up for that, has been lacking recently.

2. Hopefully not. Same lineup, maybe bring in JOB for kassian (and goalie switch).

Shame, i had high hopes for him. I took him in my pool as a bench player. Ever since i took him; his play has dropped off.

Milan the God*

Our PP is shocking,

And what was Rosehill's 2+10 for?

Don't remember the two, but the extra 10 was for unnecessarily going after Conacher after the whistle. I think he just started facewalshing him for standing there.

Neil smoked him with a beauty hit, though. Knocked his helmet right off.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
There was a guy who posted in the first page of this thread or the last thread(PGT) about guaranteeing us a win because he was Greening's BFF.

Guys, that was Greening.

Lehner was amazing. He made the saves he had to. Zibanejad was amazing too, he will be a top 10 player in the league, imo. Call me optimistic or whatever but his skill set and his talent is just ridiculous. He's only 19 too, he will be unbelievable. Reminds me so much of a young Forsberg.

Methot was spectacular and so was Pageau.

Turris is a joke out there sometimes, I don't blame him cause he isn't a number 1 but it's amazing how he ****s up so many plays that are easy goals or easy set-ups. IMO he has all the skill but his physical strength and conditioning are a joke really.

Proof? Quote?

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Don't remember the two, but the extra 10 was for unnecessarily going after Conacher after the whistle. I think he just started facewalshing him for standing there.

Neil smoked him with a beauty hit, though. Knocked his helmet right off.

I think the boxscore said it was 2 for roughing... What class, going for the midget :facepalm: some people these days...

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
Gryba might just end up being one of our best d-men going forward. Our future on the back end is very bright indeed.

EK-Cowen
Methot-Gryba
Benoit/Phillips-Wiercioch

What type of future is this with Benoit, Phillips? Ouch!

Methot - EK
Cowen - Wiercioch
Wikstrand - Gryba

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Thought Pageau looked poised all night and hade a solid 1st NHL game, great in the FO.

We should just decline PP's from here on, It looks like it's the first time they've played together when they're trying to setup or break in.

Lehner had a calming presence on the ice, no rebounds and when there was he swiped it to the corners. Solid game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad