GDT: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 EST - 2/14/19

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
You mean where he scored more points than AA ever has???

Since Nyquist joined full time he has 6 straight 40 point seasons. You can make a potential argument but that is all.
How many of those seasons was he playing with Z and Datsyuk? AA has 20 goals through 52 games playing with guys like Glendening and older players like Nielsen and Vanek.

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
Yes we should consider dealing him for top 4 help if the trade is right... We should consider that with anybody not named Larkin or our 2019 first round pick.
I wouldn't trade Zadina or Veleno either tbh but would be tentative to include AA in one. He clearly has shown he is capable of being a 30 goal player in this league with his speed. Think of all the good chances he has had this year he hasn't buried. I think he is special.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Why can't it be the 25th already? This waiting is killing me. All these games in between that will probably ruin our draft position.
Lottery is all luck. No matter what to get Hughes you need luck. Then 5 years later he might not even be the best player in the draft. Whatever happens happens

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I wouldn't trade Zadina or Veleno either tbh but would be tentative to include AA in one. He clearly has shown he is capable of being a 30 goal player in this league with his speed. Think of all the good chances he has had this year he hasn't buried. I think he is special.

I don't have that value on anybody except Larkin and the 2019 pick. With that said if the Leafs called with Matthews or the Oilers called with McDavid sure see ya later to those two assets. But realistically those are the only two things in terms of Larkin and 2019 that shouldn't be on the board and no real offer would materialize for that. But that is it for me. We should listen on anything else if it makes sense. I doubt we move the pieces that are being discussed, but they haven't earned not being talked about at all for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad