GDT: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 EST - 2/14/19

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Holy jumpin that shot was a high rising laser, that was a perfect top shelf shot, only a helmet saves those.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
It was Cholowski bobblehead night and they didn't even have the common courtesy to play him?

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Welp, Mickey just said it. You're gonna see Kronwall in a wings jersey next season no question about it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Depends on if it's both Jensen and Kronwall returning or not.

Jensen is really helping make me not want to kill DeKeyser. I actually like that pairing most of the time.

He should be the priority over Kronwall. I know that isn't the emotional investment but it is probably the best course of action. If you want to keep Kronwall and Jensen, you must deal Daley in the next 10 days.

Reactions: Ezekial
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Depends on if it's both Jensen and Kronwall returning or not.

Unfortunately if Jensen is back then I think both will be starting in GR. Like they said this year, they won't have Hronek as the 7th D when they can have him on the top pair in GR. It's unfortunate because I think both should easily in out top 6 next year, yet there is now a realistic chance that they both start in GR. I love Kronwall, but it's time to hang em up.

Bobby Mac seems to think that there is a lot of interest on Jensen, so we will have to see.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I'm happy EVERY time Wings win. Losers prefer losses.

Great job, AA! Great job, Howard!

I guess I'm a loser then! It's not that we (I) want to lose, it's that we (I) understand the process, and in the end losses right now increase our odds at picking higher. It's not like I'm standing up and cheering for the opposition, but it's kind of how it works when there is a draft lottery.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Jensen is really helping make me not want to kill DeKeyser. I actually like that pairing most of the time.

He should be the priority over Kronwall. I know that isn't the emotional investment but it is probably the best course of action. If you want to keep Kronwall and Jensen, you must deal Daley in the next 10 days.
I agree so much a like didn't justify it.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Unfortunately if Jensen is back then I think both will be starting in GR. Like they said this year, they won't have Hronek as the 7th D when they can have him on the top pair in GR. It's unfortunate because I think both should easily in out top 6 next year, yet there is now a realistic chance that they both start in GR. I love Kronwall, but it's time to hang em up.

Bobby Mac seems to think that there is a lot of interest on Jensen, so we will have to see.
Yea if we sign both I'd be expecting both would start in GR without injuries and that's f***ed. I like what Jensen's been doing but if you're bringing Kronwall back and if there's no interest in Daley you have to move Jensen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad