GDT: Senators @ Red Wings - 7:30 EST - 2/14/19

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Some really nice passing from the wings.

Could hear a pin drop after that stoppage of play, pathetic.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It's the two worst teams in the NHL playing... Not expecting a great environment on a week night with these two going.

Really like our start though.
It was just surprising after that 1:30 of domination by the wings, no one even cheered that was in the building. I heard an audible "OOOhhh" on the shot.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Keith Tkachuk looks like an overweight Dan Bylsma

Well his kids are as good as he was at hockey, I know people dislike them but man Matthew and Brady are a chip off the old block. Heck they look like upgrades and that is really saying something as the old man was a very good hockey player. Would kill to have either guy in our room.

DetroitRed

Crashes the Crease
Apr 7, 2013
Detroit
I don't have anything against Murph. He's a little awkward in the booth but I guess I liked him enough as a player where it doesn't matter. I'm kind of the same way about Osgood.

Matt Shepherd on the other hand...the man is good with stats, but I don't think he really has the personality to be a great host. For starters, none of his jokes work. None ever. I mean, even Keating's jokes are okay every now and then, but not Shepherd's.

Now, Ken Daniels isn't the funniest guy ever but he calls a great game. He's a good host.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wow great move by Dzingel, just couldn't get the last pull of the string to get it in the back of the net.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
Entertaining game so far, hell of a start for Detroit. Got their skating legs underneath them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad