Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk 2016-2017, part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Chabot is now 8gp, 3g 11a 14 pts.. Good start offensively. How is he looking defensively so far ? Some people watched him play?

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Man we REALLY need someone like Chlapik or Brown to develop into a number 1 center.

It's almost impossible to win a cup without have a top centerman.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
I think the Chlapik hype is getting a tad out of control..
His ceiling is a #2 Centerman if we are lucky. Id say his realistic projection is a 3C or Europe.

edguy

Feb 5, 2014
Charlottetown, PEI
Lol okay so theres not a ton of Chlapik hype. But the guy saying hes a legit option to be a #1C prospect got me going a bit ahhaha that was an example of a typical over reaction post that happens oh so often here.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Excellent, he needs to remind people on these boards just how good he is!

I agree. He's underrated because he is seen as a two-way player. And Two-way player seems to be seen as limited offensively for some reason.

Sincerely, i don't care how much point he's going to have at the end of the year. He might have start slow, i want him to finish strong. that will prove he improved.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I agree. He's underrated because he is seen as a two-way player. And Two-way player seems to be seen as limited offensively for some reason.

Sincerely, i don't care how much point he's going to have at the end of the year. He might have start slow, i want him to finish strong. that will prove he improved.

I think people are just worried he's another Lazar. Although they are 2 completely different players.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I think people are just worried he's another Lazar. Although they are 2 completely different players.

Lazar is a physical player who need to use his physical tool to suceed. He doesn't have an high IQ. But that's fine if your able to use your physicality to crash the net and win board battle.

White is a cerebral player From what a red, he's not afraid of playing the ''dirty'' game, also.. White will suceed being at the right position all the time, which is one of his strength. He's always near the puck. RKL will probably agree with that. Stone and White, could be a very good duo for this team. Both very high hockey IQ.

Both 2 way player, But play completely different game.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Yup, Lazar was seen as a Dustin Brown type of comparison while White is more Bergeron/O'Reilly.

One relies on physicality, shot and north/south play the other is more puck-possession and high IQ oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad