Prospect Info: Senators Prospect Talk 2016-2017, part two

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Continue here.

Last posts:

Well, yeah. That is the answer to the question you asked. Brown's potential, is unquestionably higher than White's.

Let's use arbitrary numbers to make a point.

Brown's floor is at 50. His ceiling is at 90

White's floor is 65. His ceiling is 80.

White isn't a project, he is pretty well a fully built prospect. Brown is a guy we need to put together. If you ask me who was the better player, I would still say Brown had been the better guy until ~2 weeks ago, while he was playing injured.

Games in Ottawa is likely the bargaining chip to get him to sign at the end of the year.

Yeah i reread after, i was like : Hummm that's pretty much the logical answer to my question :laugh:

Thanks, for the answer, i just hope to see them both on the U.S team. White could captain that team aslo.

But i see way too much people ready to trade White, just like i said. I think it would be a mistake, on the long run. White is underrated, IMO.

You are probably right, didn't thought that way.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
5-2 Win for BC, yesterday.

White wasn't in the lineup it seems.. Is he injured again?

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
According to BC Hockey twitter, it's an upper body injury. Not sure if it's the same injury as before or if it's something new.

I hope he's not going to be injure like that when with the team.

It's probably never big injury, and he play with it so they never fully heal.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
I was thinking who is Wolanin Burgess, then realised it was missing a ,

Christian Wolanin
2016-17 Univ. of North Dakota NCAA 11 0 5 5 8 4

Todd Burgess
2016-17 RPI (Rensselaer Polytech. Inst.) NCAA - - - - -
|
Miles Gendron

2016-17 Univ. of Connecticut NCAA 14 2 3 5 14 5 |

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Pierre said yesterday he has an upside comparable to Patrice Bergeron. We could really get behind that.

I'm curious if they'll groom him as a Centre or transition him to the RW spot. If he's a centre, then Lazar will probably be let exposed in the Draft as White would be his replacement. But we are weak on the RW side and Dorion did say last week he expected White to be in our lineup this year.

So if Lazar is sticking to the Centre slot, and if Turris, Brassard and Pageau are healthy, then he could possibly get some work with Pageau or Turris, assuming Hoffman - Brassard - Stone continues to wreak havoc.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Pierre said yesterday he has an upside comparable to Patrice Bergeron. We could really get behind that.

I'm curious if they'll groom him as a Centre or transition him to the RW spot. If he's a centre, then Lazar will probably be let exposed in the Draft as White would be his replacement. But we are weak on the RW side and Dorion did say last week he expected White to be in our lineup this year.

So if Lazar is sticking to the Centre slot, and if Turris, Brassard and Pageau are healthy, then he could possibly get some work with Pageau or Turris, assuming Hoffman - Brassard - Stone continues to wreak havoc.

Where can i find the interview? I would like to listen to it. :)

Did he say White have comparable Bergeron's upside or Bergeron's style? Because if he think upside, White has legit #1 center potential. I would not be surprise if he meant style, because White was compare to him on draft day.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
Where can i find the interview? I would like to listen to it. :)

Did he say White have comparable Bergeron's upside or Bergeron's style? Because if he think upside, White has legit #1 center potential. I would not be surprise if he meant style, because White was compare to him on draft day.

Download Pierre's Podcast for the 22nd. I'd just look for that. Team 1200, Pierre

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
Very interesting... I hope he turns out to be a phenomenal player. So far so good this year. 21 game point streak? Fantastic. 18 goals already? He only had 12 last year in 52 games..

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I think i'd call up varone again. Don't think he really got a chance in those first three games and i think unlike mcormick he can actually create offense

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I'm starting to be exciting for next year for Belleville.

Chlapik is coming, Jaros will probably come, Hogberg will probably come, Chabot is coming, White is coming. Perron will be on his second year. Gagne could be there. Ahl is coming. Driedger or Matt O'connor, Paul, Engluind.. etc

I don't necessarely think they are going to be competitive right away, but it's a lot of player with potential who's coming all at the same time. They are going to grow together and bring that to Ottawa some day if the devellop the right way.

It's going to be better than following 4 player only..

There is some who might be on the big team.. White-Chabot, to only named them.. But i think it something to be exited for.

Last edited:

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I'm starting to be exciting for next year for bingo.

Chlapik is coming, Jaros will probably come, Hogberg will probably come, Chabot is coming, White is coming. Perron will be on his second year. Gagne could be there. Ahl is coming. Driedger or Matt O'connor, Paul, Engluind.. etc

I don't necessarely think they are going to be competitive right away, but it's a lot of player with potential who's coming all at the same time. They are going to grow together and bring that to Ottawa some day if the devellop the right way.

It's going to be better than following 4 player only..

There is some who might be on the big team.. White-Chabot, to only named them.. But i think it something to be exited for.

Arent they moving to bellville?

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Jack Rodewald looks kinda interesting as a player. More so because he tore up the ECHL in a few games this year and is off to a nice start in the AHL

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I think he meant Belgo :)

No guys, i'm exited to play bingo next year with my wife and a bunch of old people who are there all day on saturday..

It wasn't a mistake. I heard those propsect are very good at it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad