Senators drop giant heavy beach balls on fans during pre-game, spilling beer and hurting children.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Plastic balls filled with air hurt? Man/woman/child-up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I totally undestand that the Sens are the laughing stock of the league, and I sometimes poke fun at them, too, but this is a pointless attempt at making something out of nothing.
I can see them hurting little kids. Especially when they surprise you.

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
100% honest question. Are the Sens purposely trying to force a sale and relocation? This is the only explanation I could have for their extremely bizarre behavior. The way the Sens have operated this year would be akin to Disney putting a ski mask on Micky Mouse and having him running around chasing kids with a plastic sword while screaming profanities under the mask.

You really can't make this up. And I can't, for the life of me, believe a professional organization could be this incompetent. And I'm not using hyperbole. Every decision they make is the direct opposite of what they should do. In every case. Other than maybe drafting Tkachuk, which was a great pick.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
gfaBc4r.jpg
You took my comment idea lol

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Honestly could this happen to any other team right now! You can't even make this stuff up! How do you not know that heavy for what they are rubber balls being dropped unannounced on unsuspecting people who paid to be there is not a significantly bad idea! Side note: What is Melnyk's rubber ball budget this year! Gotta spend the money saved by trading your talent away on something, RIGHT!

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
Wouldn’t it be something if it costed more than simply paying and Keeping Karlsson lol

Now spelling doesn't count on HF and spelling police are frowned upon so I apologize in advance but " costed " made me laugh . Well done . This is not a correction , just a giggle .

Thank you

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I just realized, this is Melnyk's way of getting rid of most of his haters in one easy shot!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad