Senators Development Camp 2018

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Murray Pam‏ @Pammerhockey 1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @RyanNPike
#WheatKings Luka Burzan will attend #Sens dev camp this week.

Luka Burzan - 2018 NHL Draft Prospect Profile

Joel Vanderlaan‏ @Joelvanderlaan 2h2 hours ago
More
#Sens have invited 6-foot-2, 225-pound defenceman Chase Stewart to development camp. The 21-year-old tallied 29 points in 53 games with Rimouski this season. Stewart appeared alongside Thomas Chabot and under Paul Boutilier with Saint John’s in 2016-17 winning a President’s Cup.

Last edited:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Can the public actually attend any of the dev camp? Will any be at the Sensplex?
There's been no indication that anything has changed in that regard. They usually will have a scrimmage at the KRC as well. Maybe they'll want to shut it down from the public with the amount of heat the team is taking? Keep Dorion/Lee out of the public eye?

Peptic Balcers

May 1, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Can the public actually attend any of the dev camp? Will any be at the Sensplex?

All of the times/location historically drops on the Monday before the camp starts (so probably tomorrow)

Anyone know if it will be streamed? And if so where?

I went to the full team scrimmage last year and it was a pretty low key event. I would highly doubt that they stream it

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
All of the times/location historically drops on the Monday before the camp starts (so probably tomorrow)

I went to the full team scrimmage last year and it was a pretty low key event. I would highly doubt that they stream it
SENS TV has streamed it in the past I think.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
It's always been free & always open to the public since I have been going which goes right back to the very beginning when we got a team. They do have a list of season ticket holders who want to go see the scrimmage at the KRC in case I assume it might get filled up.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is it weird that I'm more excited for this than actual 2018-19 regular season Sens games?

Sad to think it this could be as good as it gets

images

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Just when I think I'm out, they find a way to pull me back in.

But in all seriousness, it will be nice to take a break from the negativity of this past season, and everything that has come up in the last month, and watch some young players show what they have got.

I always prefer the 3 on 3 to the scrimmage. I'm hoping it's at a time I can go and watch.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Working those unpaid interns hard, can't even get the roster list up yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad