Post-Game Talk: Senators def. Canucks - 4-3 (SO) (Miller, Boeser, Dermott)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
Too late to tank, whatever happens, happens.

We'll leave the rest in off season.
Yeah I was agreeing with you. No opponent in the NHL is easy. Especially considering how much of a factor luck plays. The only easy thing is to lose, but it's not easy to win, ever. And if you think it'll be easy, that's when you're most likely to lose

As for tanking, that's basically a huge, year round, multi-season commitment, not something for the last 10 games of the season.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Yeah I was agreeing with you. No opponent in the NHL is easy. Especially considering how much of a factor luck plays. The only easy thing is to lose, but it's not easy to win, ever. And if you think it'll be easy, that's when you're most likely to lose

As for tanking, that's basically a huge, year round, multi-season commitment, not something for the last 10 games of the season.

I think this team has this penchant to lose games that seems easy on paper.

Since Bruce arrived they've gotten slightly better, but that 1-0 loss vs Detroit still makes me scratch my head...

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
I think this team has this penchant to lose games that seems easy on paper.

Since Bruce arrived they've gotten slightly better, but that 1-0 loss vs Detroit still makes me scratch my head...
Agreed with all that you say 100%, but unless you're playing tic tac toe what's on paper doesn't count for anything

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Demko was seen puking in the third period between whistles last night. Not surprised.

Vancouver_2010

Canucks and Oilers fan
Jun 21, 2006
while the math still just isn't realistic, lets get the win here boys - for no reason other than another nail in the coffin of JB and his gross followers.
I would have to ask, which follower though? I think his follower is in the single digitial.

HH

Mar 30, 2022
Canuck GDT people
FBE73280-A683-4197-8F4F-48F5E3FEA982.gif

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Petey makes everyone that he plays with WAY better.. Dicki on the forecheck

Reactions: HH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad