GDT: Senators @ Canadiens | March 13th @ 7:00pm | Kaspars Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
83155286.gif

Sorry for being off topic but can anyone suggest a good bar for the game that has GOOD food and good tvs. and no real sports. man is that place expensive for medirocreness.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
K cool. Hope Lehner uses Monday as fuel to really show up big tonight. Getting 2 points here would be nice.

Canadiens Ghost

Mr. Objectivity
Dec 14, 2011
Smurfland
Nice GDT and classy posts by the Sens fans. Soooo much different than when the Habs play the Leafs or the Bruins :laugh:
I'm a Habs fan first but I have a soft spot for the Senators. Sens fans should be very proud of their team, a team that works hard every shift and never give up. :thumbu:
Have a good one tonight!

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Sorry for being off topic but can anyone suggest a good bar for the game that has GOOD food and good tvs. and no real sports. man is that place expensive for medirocreness.

I'm with you. Real Sports is the WORST. It's the Britta of sports bars.

Try the Senate Chamber, McLaren's on Elgin, or even the James Street Pub on Bank.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I wonder when Regin will get a chance again. You have to figure with guys like Spezza and Michalek both out and all these call-ups are getting playing time over him must be frustrating. He must be at the bottom of the depth chart with Kassian.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Are we playing against Price again? How come we never draw the Khudobins, Birons or other backup goalies?

Yeah I thought this was weird. I mean, the Bruins play Rask against Ottawa but Khudobin against the Pens? Still left shaking my head there.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
I wonder when Regin will get a chance again. You have to figure with guys like Spezza and Michalek both out and all these call-ups are getting playing time over him must be frustrating. He must be at the bottom of the depth chart with Kassian.

Regin just won't initiate any physical play, it appears that he can't put his injury woes in the past and is playing cautious and soft.

While PR may need more time, with the kids all showing growth and with the likes of Da Costa and Grant available I am starting to think PR is on his way out.

Last edited:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Regin just won't initiate any physical play, it appears that he can't put his injury woes in the past and is playing cautious and soft.

While PR may need more time, with the kids all showing growth and with the likes of Da Costa and Grant available I am starting to think PW is on his way out.

We're getting rid of Wiercoch?!?!? WHY!??!?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Regin is a replaceable level player. I'd like to have him around for the shootout sometimes, but honestly he's not a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino