Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
1297387218695_ORIGINAL.jpg
You find that goofy? He scares the heck out of me. :amazed:

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Sens are starting to score. Habs are a fun team to watch these days and trying to prove they're a legit contender. This game should have a quick tempo, both teams like to attack. Some of the bottom forwards know someone could lose a job to Kassian soon. Bottom 6 players will be the difference here if Ottawa pulls away any points.

Lots of confidence in both our goalies right now. Bishop's last performance against Montreal should come into consideration. Lehner's been very solid in his stretch of games, getting the team points and showing room for improvement.

soul9999

Feb 14, 2013
I hope a great game. Love your team and your spirit, never frustrating when we loose against you..... mmmmmaybe a little bit last time, but Bishop was a wall :D
I really like to see clean games with quick teams, I hate our section with goons in Toronto, Boston and Buffalo...

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
Used to not really like the Sens, but the more I got used to watching you guys play and you guys around here, I actually have a lot of respect for this team (especially since MacLean became coach). Very resilient and doesn't try to goon it up. Definitely a team I would come cheer for down in Ottawa against another team, especially if it's the Leafs or the Bruins :laugh:

Hope it's gonna be a good game not like the game the referee literally stole from you guys with that phantom call...

JonnyMacSen

2nd round Chlapik!
Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa, ON
This is from yesterday.

Bruce Garrioch‏@SunGarrioch

Ben Bishop will make the start in Montreal

Edit:

And now today

Bruce Garrioch‏@SunGarrioch

Lehner will start. Regin was the last one off the ice so expect him to be scratched. So no changes

Last edited:

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
Sorry for being off topic but can anyone suggest a good bar for the game that has GOOD food and good tvs. and no real sports. man is that place expensive for medirocreness.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Used to not really like the Sens, but the more I got used to watching you guys play and you guys around here, I actually have a lot of respect for this team (especially since MacLean became coach).

Hope it's gonna be a good game not like the game the referee literally stole from you guys with that phantom call...

Nice to hear on your part.

I can't beleive the SENS have not played The HABS in the playoffs yet in the 20 years since Ottawa's return.

I'd like to see Price finally win a Playoffs series, but not against Ottawa! :sarcasm:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Garrioch is a hack. I'll wait to hear who is actually starting from someone with a decent reputation.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Garrioch is a hack. I'll wait to hear who is actually starting from someone with a decent reputation.

Mendes and St. Laurent. Started with Warren.

Ken Warren‏@Citizenkwarren

Robin Lehner to start for Senators tonight -- third straight start

Ian Mendes‏@ian_mendes

To be honest, I figured Bishop was getting the start today. But I guess I was completely wrong.

Sylvain St-Laurent‏@Syl_St_Laurent

C'est confirmé. Robin Lehner sera le gardien débutant des #Sens ce soir. #ld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad