GDT: Senators @ Canadiens | March 13th @ 7:00pm | Kaspars Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Nice try boys. We picked up a point atleast, amazing how we always fight till the end.

Loved Silfy's snipe!

jasonjim

Nov 1, 2006
OTTAWA
Lehner needs to work on the shootout. I don't understand how he can be so dominant at times then he just falls apart on the SO.

At least we got a point.

**** that's annoying though.

Lehner seems to have a lack of confidence in anticipating the moves of NHL class players on shootouts, and hasn't had much experience in doing so. He doesn't look good out there on shootouts and it cost us a chance for an extra point. He should take some lessons from Bishop who is much better at stopping shootouts.

Jonathan81

Sep 12, 2011
I think that the most frustrating part of it it's to know that we are almost on pare with the likes of Boston and Montreal without our fully Bankai release of Spezza Karlsson Michalek Cowen....and of course Andy....such an unfair twist of fate:(

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Lehner seems to have a lack of confidence in anticipating the moves of NHL class players on shootouts, and hasn't had much experience in doing so. He doesn't look good out there on shootouts and it cost us a chance for an extra point. He should take some lessons from Bishop who is much better at stopping shootouts.

Bishop's secret is be huge and hope the shoot wide.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Zibanejad has just as many goals as Zetterberg in less games played.

I love that people had written him off.

I'm going to keep writing him off until I see several seasons of outstanding play. I would rather be wrong than disappointed!

Exique*

I think that the most frustrating part of it it's to know that we are almost on pare with the likes of Boston and Montreal without our fully Bankai release of Spezza Karlsson Michalek Cowen....and of course Andy....such an unfair twist of fate:(
This will be one of those "What if..." seasons.

Alaix

I believe.
Mar 30, 2010
I'm really amazed on how Senators keep performing pretty well with si many injuries...

Good game tonight, was afraid we'd lose to you again in SO... Happy we're done playing you guys!

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
Alfie and Turris have absolutely no moves, just skate in and shoot. I know we have very little offensive talent but those two should not be in the shootout.

Can you blame them? Players get skewered when they do anything other than shoot right at the goalie.

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
I really miss Andy in the shootouts. I hope he comes back soon. We would have likely got two extra points if he was good to go. Amazing to get the point though. Thought we were toast when it was 3-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->