Post-Game Talk: Senators @ Blue Jackets | Well, that got chippy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Really interested in what the team will decide to do if Gryba is suspended. Will they Slot a LD in his spot, or call up one of Wideman and Grant and give them a look.

Also Lehner for God.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
The goaltending tandem of two years ago has returned. Both have been lights out.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Lehner became a dad today, or at least was supposed to

He rose up to the occasion and played a great game

Congratulations Robin

SaltyPete

May 7, 2014
I thought Zibanejad had a pretty good game despite not getting any points. I'll admit his earlier play had me worried but after seeing him play like he has against Chicago and again tonight against Lumbus I'm pretty confident that the points will come.

Othello*

Ceci is a joy to watch. The first pass, his fluid skating and his great board work. So amazing

harvey

Jun 5, 2006
Ottawa
I thought Zibanejad had a pretty good game despite not getting any points. I'll admit his earlier play had me worried but after seeing him play like he has against Chicago and again tonight against Lumbus I'm pretty confident that the points will come.

this is why im pissed at haters who do not evaluate a player game to game

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury

Yup. He's not hurting the team in any way right now. The points will come.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Zibanejad needs to fix the faceoffs. He's been in the league for a while and it needs to be fixed. It's not just that goal right off the faceoff tonight - it's about holding the puck more often.

We can't always play Montreal - have our young players lose a ton of faceoffs and still face stomp the Smurfs.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Lehner was huuuuge so was turis mac and king karl
Defensemen were steady sturdy yes
Legwands is an awsome turnover machine. Didnt know he was so good at it
Neil was .......... Neil
Zibby needs an wake up alarm at this point
9mm pretty good
Best greening game so far

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Zibanejad needs to fix the faceoffs. He's been in the league for a while and it needs to be fixed. It's not just that goal right off the faceoff tonight - it's about holding the puck more often.

We can't always play Montreal - have our young players lose a ton of faceoffs and still face stomp the Smurfs.

lol Mika is our best FO guy at 52%

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
there are many zibby haters out there, and not just because of his skill

Why would people hate Zibanijad? Can we not criticize him without hating on him?

The guy has oodles of skill but he's played like salty garbage for big chunks this season despite being handed the 2nd line. When he has looked better he hasn't been able to finish.

He needs to be better.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
What I see from Zibby is he doesn't really know what to do with the puck other than to dump it in and chase, pass it off quickly or to shoot at low percentage angles. He doesn't really have much creativity. Looks like a confidence thing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad