Post-Game Talk: Senators at Philly

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Just got back from the game at CTC, man there was so many people. Atmosphere was great

I have never seen a happier traffic jam in my life, all the cars honking and fans having fun on the streets

Clamshells

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 11, 2009
At sportsclubstats, we were at 20% at the beginning of the week, so I guess they still have to work a bit on the method.

20% is not 0, so they said we had a chance. And we did. Seems like their method is fine.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Daniel Alfredsson @DAlfredsson11 · 2h 2 hours ago
Impressive SENS, If Stoner don't win the Calder I should give him mine. #Bigtime

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Finally!!!

Screen_Shot_2015_04_11_at_5_42_48_PM.png

See you next year Sports Club Stats :yo:

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Senators 1st team in NHL history to qualify for playoffs after sitting 14 PTS outside the postseason picture (at any point in season).

Retweeted by Ottawa Senators

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Got a Stone jersey for myself and a Karlsson for my GF

CTC was filled with red jerseys everywhere. 100 levels were full, 200 levels were full. 300s we about 30%. Great atmosphere today

Can't wait for game 3!

View attachment 81349

mat_sens

@mat_sens #lalala
Jan 22, 2007
Ottawa
Just got back from the game at CTC, man there was so many people. Atmosphere was great

I have never seen a happier traffic jam in my life, all the cars honking and fans having fun on the streets

What an atmosphere it was.

Here's a pic I took post game (in the traffic jam)

CCV89kkWYAASCTB_zps2e3xxlls.jpg

savoysuit

Apr 11, 2015
what a remarkable comeback... even here, halfway across the world I've seen a couple sens jerseys. Amazing!

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Jets fan here. Fantastic to see you guys complete the drive for five. Just heard on TSN that the Sens are the first team ever to make the playoffs after being 14 games down. Amazing.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Got a Stone jersey for myself and a Karlsson for my GF

CTC was filled with red jerseys everywhere. 100 levels were full, 200 levels were full. 300s we about 30%. Great atmosphere today

Can't wait for game 3!

View attachment 81349

Nice man! I put Karlsson on the back of mine at the start of the year, I think Stone's my next target? how much did you pay? Can't wait for game 3 also, making the trip for sure!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens communications @Media_Sens · 3h 3 hours ago
Aside from everything else... Regardless of the outcome of NHL games tonight, the Sens will be the only team not to suffer a shutout loss.

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
So many thoughts and emotions today. Obviously I can't explain how proud I am of these guys and happy I am for them and us as fans. I'm just going to shoot off a bunch of points and see what happens
- this run is amazing for, most importantly, Bryan Murray. He spoke about believing, never giving up, and enjoying the ride. Can't even put into words how he must be feeling right now to have assembled this team, taken a lot of heat, battling cancer and watching this special run unfold. Miraculous. Keep on fighting
- Mark Stone is an absolute beast. Offense, defense, he does it all. It can only benefit all of the other players seeing the success he has had
- Andrew Hammond, who knows how next year turns out but without him sparking the team we would have been dead in the water. Thank you for helping turn our season around
- it feels amazing to be able to relax for the next few nights and know we are safe. Obvious scoreboard watching but I won't be on pins and needles. Also it's crazy to enter game 1 and not consider it as a must win.
- I am so happy the Leafs didn't cost us a playoff spot. That would have been a very tough pill to swallow. Glad we have this to shove in their face if need be
- Living in the Toronto region it's tough dealing with all of the Leaf-centric media and fans. It's justified and I get it. Feels great to be the "undisputed" best team in Ontario right now. We don't match up against them very well but look at the results. We are not inferior to the Leafs in any aspect other than head to head games, that will change. They gave up and tanked. Our guys proved it ain't over until it's over
- I adapted the phrase "why not us" from the 2004 Red Sox. This team has defied logic and odds. They will go in as a low seed. Doesn't make much sense for them to win the Cup. It didn't make much sense for them to be in this spot either. Why not us guys?
- Enjoy the night, the team and fans all deserve this for the month and a half of do or die hockey that was endured.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
For real, can a AHL/ECHL goalie come in and keep being good that way? Hammond is making me eat a freaking big bag of crow he's insane

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
At sportsclubstats, we were at 20% at the beginning of the week, so I guess they still have to work a bit on the method.
20% chance happens 1 out of every 5 times. For us to make it we needed to win 3 times in a row and have a team drop 2 of 3. Our chances weren't good.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Nice man! I put Karlsson on the back of mine at the start of the year, I think Stone's my next target? how much did you pay? Can't wait for game 3 also, making the trip for sure!

Got the jerseys at Sports Expert in Bayshore. They have a 20% off deal ATM.

$199 regular for Stone, $135 for the womens so after the deal it was $160 and $108 respectively.

The store "Lids" has Karlsson heritage jerseys for half price ~$135

Edit: Noticed you are in Montreal so the location of where I bought them is irrelevant to you lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad