Post-Game Talk: Senators at Philly

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I think I'll finally be able to post this without getting in trouble, haha.

XNXif9w.png

Wishful thinking and optimism isn't a crime! :)

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Anyone have a picture of the standinds in feb and along with the % chance we had of making the playoffs?

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
If we play Montreal in round 1 then pageau has to be listed as the #1C in our gdt

booger

Oct 5, 2009
Oakville
Found this on the Pitt scoreboard watch thread:

Stone looked like he was 40 years old even when he was playing as a teenager in the WHL. Dude's just got one of those faces that, if you're in high school with him, you wonder why someone's dad is taking calculus with you.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
the thread title should finally be something awesome.
as if someone who didnt watch the game doesnt know by now who won. specially in Ottawa.

Ooh Lazar*

Can only be vs Tampa or Montreal. Pittsburgh or Boston will get the Rangers!

McCullogh

Feb 4, 2006
Paris
So happy you guys made the playoffs as EK is one of my favourite players in the leaguer. Stone should really get some serious Calder consideration.

Gratz Sens, amazing turnaround.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Sens were my team before the Jets came back. So nice to see the post-Alfie era getting underway.

I'm taking Ottawa players in my playoff pool, I think they upset the Habs.

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I need the picture of the standings in feb and our % to make the playoffs at that time please!

deleteme24

Leafs for cup
Sep 20, 2009
Leafs Nation
Congrats guys, coming from a leafs fan! You deserve every bit of success you got. This is the definition of hard work. Now please get the habs and kick their *****! :)

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just wanted to make one last congrats to you guys before the event we end up playing in the 1st round. It's been a hell of a ride watching you guys from afar. Be proud of yourselves. Be proud to be a Senator.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad