Post-Game Talk: Senators at Philly

Lundmark17

Mar 3, 2004
Which I wouldn't even understand. If anything, it'd be the Flyers who'd have the bragging rights...

I know what you are saying. I think just being rivals with the Leafs would have made it tougher. Of all the teams the Sens didn't beat on this run Toronto was by far the worst and they didn't beat them twice.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Ottawa makes the PLAYOFFS ☺☻☺

I am overjoyed for the City of Ottawa Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for the team being honest I had my doubts that the Sens would make the playoffs, but they kept busting their rears and they are now a team that is a joy to watch play...............................

Most of all I am overjoyed for GM Bryan Murray........................

Bryan Murray to me is the face of Ottawa hockey he deserves all the praise as he is Ottawa hockey.....................

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Got the jerseys at Sports Expert in Bayshore. They have a 20% off deal ATM.

$199 regular for Stone, $135 for the womens so after the deal it was $160 and $108 respectively.

The store "Lids" has Karlsson heritage jerseys for half price ~$135

Edit: Noticed you are in Montreal so the location of where I bought them is irrelevant to you lol

Thanks! but I buy my stuff at the Senators store so it is relevant! :)

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Thanks! but I buy my stuff at the Senators store so it is relevant! :)

Lineup at the Sens Store in the CTC was packed. Lineup galore. Came too late to take advantage of it.

The only jerseys that were left (lots of them) were Smith, Lehner, Cowen :)(), Greening, Anderson and to a lesser extent Michalek.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I am overjoyed for the City of Ottawa Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy for the team being honest I had my doubts that the Sens would make the playoffs, but they kept busting their rears and they are now a team that is a joy to watch play...............................

Most of all I am overjoyed for GM Bryan Murray........................

Bryan Murray to me is the face of Ottawa hockey he deserves all the praise as he is Ottawa hockey.....................
Its too bad Bingo isn't doing better but some of the guys that made you great last year are up here now making this run for the Sens so much fun, Pageau, Stone, Hoffman and Boro.

MarkZackKarl

Jun 29, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
On ly team with NO transaction this year:yo:

Yep. And I was going nuts earlier in the year when people kept lamenting the "budget" crap. Who cares? This team can draft, develop and promote its own players. No need to go out and make a splash or "flashy" trade for no reason. Think about it: Making a huge move means your management thinks the team has a huge problem or hole that it's trying to fix. Doesn't mean its a good thing!

So proud of this team and that everyone has a role and is buying in. They believe in themselves for real, no BS cliches for the media. Karlsson is leading them!!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Yeah, I cried today.

This is high among my favorite moments as a Sens fan since the early nineties. So f-ing unbelievable this run's been. Whatever happens from now on is just icing on the cake.

Thanks Sens!

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I teared up as well, simply unbelievable. Feel very lucky to be a fan of this team with the ride they've given over the past 2 months.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Cherry was actually able to talk about Stone without bringing up the whole thing about Sifverberg.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
What an atmosphere it was.

Here's a pic I took post game (in the traffic jam)

CCV89kkWYAASCTB_zps2e3xxlls.jpg

Haha, yea my friends and I were part of the group waiting for the bus stop cheering on.

That was a good time and atmosphere, loved the honking was awesome.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
WE **************ING DID IT!

CAN YOU ACTUALLY FATHOM WHAT HAPPENED!?

AN UNKNOWN GOALIE COMES IN, PLAYS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER IN HISTORY OVER 25 GAMES. WINS 20 OF THEM.

OUR PROSPECTS PLAY LIKE VETERAN STARS.

KARLSSON RISES FROM THE ASHES TO PLAY STELLAR SECOND HALF.

EVERYTHING CLICKS.

EVERYTHING.

Playoffs....

Can you imagine if we face Montreal and beat them? Can you imagine? Would there be a greater feeling in life?

Sex, for one, but what you said would probably come second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad