GDT: Senators at Flames: Throwback Thursday Edition. 7pm MT on SNF

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Not the greatest game from the Flames at times, but Elliott was solid and made the saves to keep us in it during the rough stretches, and allowed the Flames to get going. Good stuff.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Tkachuk with 9:33 TOI

Send him down

And hopefully Bennett gets the message after being bench for most of the third.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Not the greatest game from the Flames at times, but Elliott was solid and made the saves to keep us in it during the rough stretches, and allowed the Flames to get going. Good stuff.

That's what the Flames need. A solid goaltender.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Tkachuk with 9:33 TOI

Send him down

And hopefully Bennett gets the message after being bench for most of the third.

He's not going down. More and more teams are doing this with younger players so they don't get burnt out and can get used to the NHL at a decent pace. Tkachuk is looking good, that's all that matters.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Wow thats what a #1 goalies looks like.

What I was thinking tonight too. Looking excellent.

Dougie with a major night. I really don't know what to think of this team, they weren't particularly dominant; at times they were excellent... at times too lax. I'm happy for the win; but you're getting a really good team Sunday, if we play like that... don't think we leave with the W.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Elliott was elite tonight and that helped the Flames get their rush game going. Any other goaliee in net and we probably lose 5-2 or 5-3. Ugly win, hopefully not a trend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad