GDT: Senators at Flames: Throwback Thursday Edition. 7pm MT on SNF

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Instead of putting effort into a GDT, let me instead hearken back to a time when I put effort into a GDT:

:flames at :sens
5:00PM MT on CITY
S3XYLuf.jpg

:flames
Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler
Bouma - Backlund - Colborne
Raymond - Jooris - Shore
Bollig - Stajan - Ferland

Russell - Wideman
Brodie - Engelland
Diaz - Schlemko

Ramo
Hiller

:sens
Michalek - Turris - Stone
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan
Puempel - Legwand - Chiasson
Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Methot - Karlsson
Wiercioch - Ceci
Borowiecki - Gryba

Anderson
Hammond

GO :flames GO!

:sens at :flames

7pm MT on SNF​

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Problem is we're actually a decent advanced stats team this year so far :laugh:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
GOD ****ING DAMN IT I THOUGHT THE GAME WAS TODAY!

Ugh, this ruins my whole night. I was legit excited to watch the Flames.

If it makes you feel better, you also ruined a lot of other people's days with your misinformation. :sarcasm:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Yeah, that 2nd line is horrendous. The fact we made the playoffs with that team is impressive.

That entire line-up is really bad.

Considering Monahan was year 2 and Johnny was year 1. Russ and the Widedog holding down the top pairing.

It was a fun season, but man... that lineup. You look at what we have today, and it's infinitely better.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I wonder what the defence pairings will be. I don't think Grossman can really be in the lineup two games in a row. He played 13:42 last game. Gulutzan doesn't trust him, and rightly so, and his defence partner's ice time suffers if he's in the lineup.

But who will be inserted? Jokipakka or Kulak? I doubt both, because I don't think you can take any of the other five out of the lineup given they all played great last game.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wonder what the defence pairings will be. I don't think Grossman can really be in the lineup two games in a row. He played 13:42 last game. Gulutzan doesn't trust him, and rightly so, and his defence partner's ice time suffers if he's in the lineup.

But who will be inserted? Jokipakka or Kulak? I doubt both, because I don't think you can take any of the other five out of the lineup given they all played great last game.
Janko said something about hearing Jokipakka was injured in the last GDT, so if that was accurate, I would say Kulak

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad