newfr4u

Aug 29, 2011
What about him?
mark-visentin-2011-1-5-22-10-59.jpg

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
Although I am not part of this discussion I still found this funny :laugh:
Might want to check simple information before saying dumb things.

Just moments earlier :laugh:

Maybe I had the wrong guy. I saw some interview where they were making fun of team Canada. Kuznetsov was one of the two, maybe he wasn't the one talking though. Whoever it was should have his face changed.

joe_shannon_1983*

Does Russia actually think they have a chance this game?

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Maybe I had the wrong guy. I saw some interview where they were making fun of team Canada. Kuznetsov was one of the two, maybe he wasn't the one talking though. Whoever it was should have his face changed.

This is Kuznetsov:

2010+NHL+Entry+Draft+Portraits+sLo0hUgA0Dql.jpg

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
'You know perfectly well that all we have to tonight is beat Team Canada in 2nd and 3rd periods', - Valery Bragin, Russia's coach.

...so first period does not matter?

Also, saw some of Kuznetsov's quotes... I like the confidence and attitude, but some of them are borderline cocky. If he does perform great tonight, then good for him.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
...so first period does not matter?

Also, saw some of Kuznetsov's quotes... I like the confidence and attitude, but some of them are borderline cocky. If he does perform great tonight, then good for him.

The blood comment sounds more threatening in English than Russian. Basically he just said it will be your typical Canada Russia encounter.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
....and here comes the typical Canadian pre-game ritual of "They said something about Canada? They'll pay for this!!!!!":facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad