Value of: Seguin Trade

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
I have no horse in this race. But who the **** cares about 4 seasons ago and how does that have any relavance to whose better today? [mod]
When you are comparing two players who have been in the league practically the same amount of time it is relevant when you compare them. Table is still full, i see lots of Sabres fans taking up most of the seats. Im sure when the street lights come on and its time to go home and get ready for school in the morning the table with thin out some.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
So again, one of the best wingers in the game is a scrap return?
And once again in terms of the return yes. While we are on that topic do you really think at that time Eriksson was one of the best wingers in the game? Ha! He was top 10-15 for wingers and that is being generous.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
When you are comparing two players who have been in the league practically the same amount of time it is relevant when you compare them. Table is still full, i see lots of Sabres fans taking up most of the seats. Im sure when the street lights come on and its time to go home and get ready for school in the morning the table with thin out some.

When 2 players have nearly an identical PPG the last 3 seasons using what happened 4 seasons ago when Scheifele was 21 is irrelevant. Ill bet you anything on this board you want Scheifele has a higher PPG then Seguin next year.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
When 2 players have nearly an identical PPG the last 3 seasons using what happened 4 seasons ago when Scheifele was 21 is irrelevant. Ill bet you anything on this board you want Scheifele has a higher PPG then Seguin next year.

I'll bet you $1000 USD that Seguin has a higher PPG this season. If either player misses 20+ games the bet is null. Deal?

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Schiefele and Seguin (sign with the Jets :) )

Think of that paper rock scissor every game.

Also he get to pass to Laine while he scores, instead of watching him score all the time.

Good fit with the Jets team

Nice

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Schiefele and Seguin (sign with the Jets :) )

Think of that paper rock scissor every game.

Also he get to pass to Laine while he scores, instead of watching him score all the time.

Good fit with the Jets team

Nice

Yeah, that Laine is just miles ahead of Seguin offensively, outscoring him by four whole goals last year. :sarcasm:

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
I'll bet you $1000 USD that Seguin has a higher PPG this season. If either player misses 20+ games the bet is null. Deal?

These posts are so pointless. All you are doing is trying to scare him out of expressing his opinion because $1000 is a lot. Someone not jumping in on an internet bet in no way means that they arent confident in their opinion. Also I really really really doubt if you lost that bet you would actually pony up the money

Also if the bet were to happen that would be a crazy one for you to take. Sheifele produced at a higher rate last year and his team has way way way more support than the Stars have. Add in the fact that you have no idea how Seguin will fit under Monty and that is a bold claim to say that Seguin will without a doubt have a higher PPG next year

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
These posts are so pointless. All you are doing is trying to scare him out of expressing his opinion because $1000 is a lot. Someone not jumping in on an internet bet in no way means that they arent confident in their opinion. Also I really really really doubt if you lost that bet you would actually pony up the money

Also if the bet were to happen that would be a crazy one for you to take. Sheifele produced at a higher rate last year and his team has way way way more support than the Stars have. Add in the fact that you have no idea how Seguin will fit under Monty and that is a bold claim to say that Seguin will without a doubt have a higher PPG next year

This is so accurate it's actually hilarious. Classic bet over the internet for a ridiculous amount of money that really neither side would ever go through with it

Last edited:

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
1000 is a ridiculous amount of money? It's not like I said 10 thousand or something.

Seguin on a contract year, under a new less restricted system, not being relied on to take 55% d-zone starts.. playing with Benn/Radulov.. yea I'd take him.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
1000 is a ridiculous amount of money? It's not like I said 10 thousand or something.

Seguin on a contract year, under a new less restricted system, not being relied on to take 55% d-zone starts.. playing with Benn/Radulov.. yea I'd take him.

To a lot of people yes... yes it is. Doesnt matter if $1000 is considered a disposable amount to you, offering a $1000 bet in a forum in an attempt to belittle someone else opinion makes you look bad. Its pointless and doesnt add anything to the debate, the only thing it does is show that $1000 isnt much to you and when that comes out of nowhere you just sound like an ignorant asshole. Not to mention I highly doubt if Seguin were to get outscored you would bother to look the other guy up and actually wire him $1000. If you are so confident with that bet, find a bookie who will give you odds in vegas and make the bet there.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
This is so accurate it's actually hilarious. Classic bet over the internet for a ridiculous amount of money that really neither side would ever go through with it
Yup OP is 100% banking on the dude he is talking to to either not reply, in which case OP sits at his desk feeling smug and thinks he won the argument, or the dude says no, to which OP comes back say says something along the lines of "What you arent confident enough in your statement to prove it?".

When realistically once a stupid bet like that happens everyone who isnt OP just see him as an idiot.

Reactions: ShanShan

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
To a lot of people yes... yes it is. Doesnt matter if $1000 is considered a disposable amount to you, offering a $1000 bet in a forum in an attempt to belittle someone else opinion makes you look bad. Its pointless and doesnt add anything to the debate, the only thing it does is show that $1000 isnt much to you and when that comes out of nowhere you just sound like an ignorant *******. Not to mention I highly doubt if Seguin were to get outscored you would bother to look the other guy up and actually wire him $1000. If you are so confident with that bet, find a bookie who will give you odds in vegas and make the bet there.

He said he wanted a bet, I made a bet.

Im the idiot. Im the one belittling. Im not adding anything to the debate. Im ignorant.

Ok.

Reactions: VicVinegar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad