GDT: Seattle Kraken Draft & Trades II - 8 PM ESPN2, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Next 2 drafts are considered exceptionally strong with each year having Uber stars

Seattle plan seems they want that

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
It would be helpful if ESPN had explained when side deals, if any, would be announced. Just give some basic information rather than fill an hour and a half with cutesy crap. I take back everything bad I've ever said about NBC....except the things I said about Edzo. Those things I really meant.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Gms learned after the vegas shitshow but some of the decisions with Seattle not making any trades are confusing. Don't understand them not taking Tarasenko, either you retain some salary and get a good return for him or you take a chance on a superstar bouncing back and get fans excited.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Next 2 drafts are considered exceptionally strong with each year having Uber stars

Seattle plan seems they want that
Seems smart for the long term. However the fans could lose interest real fast if they end up sucking next year.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
So it's basically confirmed that Francis bungled it. Clearly GMs learned from their past mistakes, but some of those picks are just inexplicable if there's not a side deal. Geekie from Carolina, Bayreuther from Columbus, Twarynski from Philly, Quenneville from Chicago...

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
There has to be a side deal on Eberle over Bailey
There was a deal in place for the two teams if the islander exposed Eberle the Kraken wouldn't take Bailey plus incentives according to Frank Seravalli I believe, or one of those guys, lol. I listen to so many different shows today but someone did mention it.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
There was a deal in place for the two teams if the islander exposed Eberle the Kraken wouldn't take Bailey plus incentives according to
Frank Seravalli I believe
I had no idea. Is Bailey and Eberle even that far apart from each other in terms of value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad