SCSU Huskies

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Huskies complete the sweep. Weslosky gets the shutout 3-0, guy is on fire right now.
Huskies have won 5 straight.

It's a good idea to be on the up at this time of year.

They seem to be getting something from almost everyone also.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I wouldn't even say his positioning is that big of an issue. It's not something he had been doing up until recently. It may just be Mike Hastings taking advantage of Hepp's physical stature and rotating a forward to the point when Hepp is in deep. It just really stuck out to me on Saturday's game that if that was the plan, it wasn't working without Hepp on the point. All in all though, he's definately a gamer. Good thing he didn't want to be an Airman!

Yes I'm glad he decided to transfer, it just sucks we'll only have him 3 years instead of 4.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
:rant:That was just sad tonight. This team acted like they didn't give a rats ass about the outcome of this game, pretty much zero effort out of everyone not named Swanson after the first period ended.
Roe took the most selfish stupid penalty I've seen in a couple years out of someone wearing the STC and if he wasn't so needed by the squad I'd bench him for that hit from behind. Yes you got kneed, yes the refs missed it but no that does not mean you take matters into your own hands like that, not with 4 games to go in the regular season, not when your team needs all the points it can get and not when you are a key part of your team's success.

Oh and Nate Dey, hit the god damn net will you??? :rant:

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Glad to see the monkey taken off our back with the W vs UW.
Now we need a win at UND to clinch home ice, and likely face the Badgers again.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
This annoys me

* They're still waiting on written word from the NCAA, but both SCSU associate athletic director Sue Becker and Huskies coach Bob Motzko have been informed Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i's final NCAA appeal has been denied. It's not expected he will play college hockey.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Good luck to your squad this series Rabid.With the unbeaten streak the SIOUX have a loss this weekend might do them some good.Maybe.But if they do lose 1 and it forces the rodents to go to your building for the first round then it will be worth it.:D

BTW Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i is quite the name eh.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Good luck to your squad this series Rabid.With the unbeaten streak the SIOUX have a loss this weekend might do them some good.Maybe.But if they do lose 1 and it forces the rodents to go to your building for the first round then it will be worth it.:D

BTW Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i is quite the name eh.

If we get the win, it most likely forces the Badgers to our building.
A lot has to happen for us to play MN.

To be home vs. Minnesota:
MSU gets 3 points, SCSU sweeps and Minnesota sweeps; OR MSU gets 2 points and SCSU gets 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2; OR MSU gets 0, SCSU gets 1 and Minnesota gets 3 or 4; OR MSU gets 0 and SCSU gets 0 and Minnesota gets 3; OR MSU gets 0 and SCSU gets 2, 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2; OR MSU gets 1 and SCSU gets 2, 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2, 3 or 4.

mnhowitzer

Jul 7, 2006
If we get the win, it most likely forces the Badgers to our building.
A lot has to happen for us to play MN.

To be home vs. Minnesota:
MSU gets 3 points, SCSU sweeps and Minnesota sweeps; OR MSU gets 2 points and SCSU gets 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2; OR MSU gets 0, SCSU gets 1 and Minnesota gets 3 or 4; OR MSU gets 0 and SCSU gets 0 and Minnesota gets 3; OR MSU gets 0 and SCSU gets 2, 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2; OR MSU gets 1 and SCSU gets 2, 3 or 4 and Minnesota gets 2, 3 or 4.

:help: :D

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Glad to see the monkey taken off our back with the W vs UW.
Now we need a win at UND to clinch home ice, and likely face the Badgers again.

I'm not really hoping for that matchup as SCSU is due for a win streak against Bucky. They must feel like the curse is lifted after the last win. The sportsman in me wishes your squad well this weekend and my selfish side would think it'd be cool if the Huskies were swept and Bucky got home ice.

I hear ya, D-Sioux; Luca :eek::eek::eek::eek:i probably needed to learn to fight at a very early age.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Never would have guessed we'd get home ice with 2 ties....Weslosky's first 2 ties of the year at that too.
Just weird

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
We'll do it, but you have to let Tech win one so they remain a TUC please. :)
I really don't see them stealing one after last nites dominance by the SIOUX.When it takes a team over 30 minutes to get there first shot on net at full strength it will take a small miracle for them to pull an upset.But on any given nite as they say.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I really don't see them stealing one after last nites dominance by the SIOUX.When it takes a team over 30 minutes to get there first shot on net at full strength it will take a small miracle for them to pull an upset.But on any given nite as they say.

That's why I'm saying they need to let them win. It really would be beneficial to all. ;)

RabidBadger

Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish

Do you believe in [small] miracles? Never count out Tech; either goalie can steal one, as you said, on any given night.

Congrats to SCSU. This should be a lift beating a team that has tormented them the past several years. That's likely the end for Bucky, and frankly they don't deserve to go beyond this point. Hopefully they will draft some Adam Burrish/Andrew Joudrey type players and take it to the Huskies next year. Best of luck from here out.

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Do you believe in [small] miracles? Never count out Tech; either goalie can steal one, as you said, on any given night.

Congrats to SCSU. This should be a lift beating a team that has tormented them the past several years. That's likely the end for Bucky, and frankly they don't deserve to go beyond this point. Hopefully they will draft some Adam Burrish/Andrew Joudrey type players and take it to the Huskies next year. Best of luck from here out.

Thanks for that. You coming to St. Paul? I'll be there.
Could be tough to beat us in the coming years, our classes coming in are really strong. :)

RabidBadger

Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Thanks for that. You coming to St. Paul? I'll be there.
Could be tough to beat us in the coming years, our classes coming in are really strong. :)

I would be going to St. Paul if I still lived in Milwaukee, but I'm in NC right now. That'd be a bit of a hike for me, so have fun there.

St. Cloud is geting some good classes which is making the WCHA even more dominant. SCSU and WI should have most of their key guys back next year so it should make for some good series.:thumbu:

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
Congrats to Huskies moving on to the Final Five. Looked like a really good game ath NHC tonight.

BTW Rabid, are we the only ones here that think Ryan Lasch is pretty darn good?!

I doubt it. People will still question his size and because of that his ability to play at the next level but if that means we get him for 4 years, I'm all for that. He and Roe may set all kinds of records before they are done here.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00