GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Perry prbly knew the fight was coming and wanted it over with.

He's been in the game for a long time and at some point was one of the worst cheap shot artist in the league.

This one wasn't intentional but he still knew full well that he would have to make up for it which he did by fighting Foligno. Honestly it's better that it ended this way than with a cheap shot in retribution

Reactions: Licentia

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I have absolutely no one on my ignore list, it won't change anytime soon. I love you even when your argument is flawed by meaningless words, those type of words actually harm your rhetoric! That's why I never curse neither. I just thought if you're gonna fight you should fight for real; otherwise just ban fighting from the game which would make sense too. The playoffs are a war, all's fair in love and war! This pompous catholic mass was a parody of the game.
LOL we seem to be having two different discussions here. We both agree the fight was ludicrous and staged. My comment was concerning the refs allowing it to go even longer when Perry wanted nothing more to do with it and continued to take knocks to a helmetless head while the refs looked on. It seemed to be a take your punishment longer moment, which makes all of it even more absurd.
I love you too

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I have a feeling anyone that says it was intentional will use slow motion to try and prove their point, completely ignoring that the lack of reaction time is the main driver for the accident.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The Laffs were expecting this series to be handed to them without having to play as they are Canda's darlings according to the Ontario sports media mafia.

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
Will gallagher get more than 6 shots!? For a ram truck. Haha the over under for gallagher is like 50 attempts and 10+ get through

Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad