GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
With his hitting ability... and he's on pace for 26 goals. That's pretty rare and great.

It's probably inflated by the fact that he scored a lot at the start of the season, let's hope that he's indeed a 25+ goal scorer. 40 points won't cut it, he can even have 100 hits per/game, he needs to do better than that.

Today he scored a great goal, so I'm happy about it, but "a franchise changing" trade ? No, not even close.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
CBC saying stuff like "the slo mo doesn't do perry any favours " and "there must be some feeling on the leafs it was on purpose" now they raise the question in the intermission
Everyone on the panel said it was a freak accident, which it was

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Sportnet being classy saying that Foligno did the right move to impose the ''code'' to Perry. Sure.

cujo1117

Mar 30, 2018
Price looking good so far… always a boost to the team when he plays like that

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I hope perry is ok.

I hope the team regroups and comes out hitting like at the start

I hope the refs stop the usual bs helping the leafs

I hope the CBC comes out clean and say there's no chance the perry hit was on purpose and stop being such homers
They did....so at least that

and nobody was a fan of the fight

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
was referring to the refereeing, but hey, put me on ignore if i've offended your f***ing, informal, anonymous, hockey chat board reasoning

I have absolutely no one on my ignore list, it won't change anytime soon. I love you even when your argument is flawed by meaningless words, those type of words actually harm your rhetoric! That's why I never curse neither. I just thought if you're gonna fight you should fight for real; otherwise just ban fighting from the game which would make sense too. The playoffs are a war, all's fair in love and war! This pompous catholic mass was a parody of the game.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
...well that wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Thoughts with Tavares - though I'm sure it wasn't intentional.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Cbc/Sn clearly said no intention whatsoever, so i give then a rare credit for not wearing the Toronto googles they usually wear

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad