GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
I hope perry is ok.

I hope the team regroups and comes out hitting like at the start

I hope the refs stop the usual bs helping the leafs

I hope the CBC comes out clean and say there's no chance the perry hit was on purpose and stop being such homers
Watching on nhl network and even the Americans are saying it was accidental.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Early in the period I think it was Kulak got hooked by a Leafs players arm causing Kulak from getting the puck.. The Leafs got a great scoring opportunity. I didn't see a penalty being called.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Gotta think the Leafs will come out hard in the 2nd period. That team has too many vets for them not to play focused and motivated after what happened. Habs gotta play with the same pace and energy they started the game with. They started to sag as the period went on.

Yeah. The habs took some edge off their game after the accident.

They need to ramp it back up physically, and make it like a playoff game again.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Gotta think the Leafs will come out hard in the 2nd period. That team has too many vets for them not to play focused and motivated after what happened. Habs gotta play with the same pace and energy they started the game with. They started to sag as the period went on.

Probably going to turn it to play for JT.

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec
I'm pleasantly surprised by this first period although I didn't expect much. I liked Anderson and the energy level. I hope Tavares will be alright, it wasn't a nice sight seeing him disoriented and bloody after being struck by Perry's knee. The fight was totally unnecessary IMHO. Everybody on both bench knew it was an unfortunate accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad