GDT: SCQF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs 5/20/21 Part 2 Prayers for JT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gotta give it to the Habs ending the period short handed but managing to stifle them.

Nice touch on the thread title, mentioning JT.

Our best wishes for a quick and full recovery.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Gotta think the Leafs will come out hard in the 2nd period. That team has too many vets for them not to play focused and motivated after what happened. Habs gotta play with the same pace and energy they started the game with. They started to sag as the period went on.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I hope leaf fans don't just care if he can play in the series again. I'm giving them the benefit of doubt tho

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
This is a different team than what we saw in the regular season. The Leafs actually looked a bit like deer in the headlights when we came in hitting everything that moves, and we did it clean. Speed wins.

Obviously that JT injury toned things down a bit though, seriously hope he's alright.

Reactions: Licentia

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
We can safely assume staal was injured , and the time off helped a lot/

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
I hope perry is ok.

I hope the team regroups and comes out hitting like at the start

I hope the refs stop the usual bs helping the leafs

I hope the CBC comes out clean and say there's no chance the perry hit was on purpose and stop being such homers

aresknights

Dec 27, 2009
london
That went well.
Tough to keep up that intensity all game. Going to be ebbs n flows but a great 1st.
Gotta be harder on Matthew's after thexwhistke imo. If he is sniffing around the blue ice, he needs to be leaned on.

Hopefully JT returns in a game or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad