GDT: SCQ #3 - 8/4/20 | hurricanes @ RANGERS | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
He’s not wrong though. They’re the better, deeper, and more experienced team. Would have been nice to get a Win, or play better, but the reality is we’re just starting to scratch the surface of Gortons rebuild.
Well the problem is that the in their prime pillars of this team didn't show up

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Adam Fox looks exhausted. Either he didn’t train a ton or this is just him finally hitting his rookie wall

I gotta be honest, not sure how much of a great experience this was for the young guys, as much as they’d like us to think otherwise

Sometimes getting your ass handed to you is a motivator

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Quinn has done what has been expected of him and arguably exceeded that.

But realistically he only has another year or two left if all goes according to plan. And I don't forsee another crop of FA coaches like the ones available now.

I think we should respectfully part ways and I say that as a fan of his

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Hurricanes added Top 4 D in Vatanen and Skjei, along with Trochek into the bottom six.

Hurricanes D corps is absolutely stacked, imagine if Hamilton and Pesce were on the roster too. They have 7 legit defenders.

Rangers traded away Skjei. I hated Skjei. But that move did not make the Rangers a better, more prepared team than what they put out there this series.
Short term, no. But long term, it was the right decision.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Wouldn't it make more sense to buy out Henrik and eat the two year penalty, then trade a 24 year old?

I’m not a cap cruncher, but Georgiev could fetch a decent return, backup goalies are cheap and Hank can ride out the last year the way he should helping to mentor Igor...

Reactions: mschmidt64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad