• Catton

• Iginla

• Parekh

• Eiserman

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Demidov’s knee means that getting Lindstrom is less likely. Unless we stay put and 2-4 go D. Iginla does have a wicked shot though and good hands and brains. If he was faster he’d be a no brainer.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Yeah I heard it yesterday. If someone else has anything more official to add.
I mean, if that drops him to 5th/6th..... could be an absolute blessing in disguise.

But 2 injuries to the same knee..... ugh. Id still take him if Lindstrom is gone, maybe take the year off to properly recover, and come to NA after ;)

Reactions: Rozz

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
I want them all.

My wish list (assuming we win one of top 2 picks)
-Celebrini
-Demidov

Would be happy with lindstrom or Catton.

Would not be angry if Eiserman is our pick.
Why would you be angry if Eiserman is our pick?

He is the best pure goal scorer at the draft.

However, you pick Eiserman, you somehow need to find some Lindstrom type to go along with Dach on a line with Eiserman.

I'd be upset if Montreal picked Eiserman while Lindstrom was still available. Otherwise, Could understand the pick, especially if we nabbed him at #7 after dropping down because of the lottery...

After that, Hughes would need to find a physical winger that can play top-6, even if he isn't the go-to guyot the line. A complementary, physical top-6 winger could help get the most out of Eiserman with Dach at C.

Reactions: bsl

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
Why would you be angry if Eiserman is our pick?

He is the best pure goal scorer at the draft.

However, you pick Eiserman, you somehow need to find some Lindstrom type to go along with Dach on a line with Eiserman.

I'd be upset if Montreal picked Eiserman while Lindstrom was still available. Otherwise, Could understand the pick, especially if we nabbed him at #7 after dropping down because of the lottery...

After that, Hughes would need to find a physical winger that can play top-6, even if he isn't the go-to guyot the line. A complementary, physical top-6 winger could help get the most out of Eiserman with Dach at C.
Then you pick the best of both worlds, and you pick Iginla.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Assuming Celebrini, Demidov, and Levshunov are gone..... Who would be your pick for the Habs?

(I think Silayev would go to CLB, but throwing him in there anyway)
No matter how many times you do the lottery draft....................the Habs seem to end up moving down 1-2 spots.
That said, it seems they can finish 1 or 2 or 5-6-7

That's a big swing................pretty certain no matter what, we will be getting a good player who will make the lineup in 2 years?

Reactions: amnesiac

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
I find it weird among all the options that Helenius was not written in as an option. If Lindstrom is available, I would go with him ahead of Helenius, but if none of Celebrini, Lindstrom or Demidov are available, Helenius would be my guy ahead of Catton, Eiseman or Iginla.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad