GDT: SCQ #3 - 8/4/20 | hurricanes @ RANGERS | 8:00 PM - MSG, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Kreider seems to get the most shit from fans but he had been the only forward creating legit scoring chances. Our top two players were completely neutralized or just not in shape

Reactions: CasusBelli

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
I know everybody’s upset that we got swept, but did anyone seriously think we were going to compete for the Cup? I’m glad we got swept. I don’t want anyone injured in this and now we have a non-zero chance of getting 1st overall and starting next season fresh and rested. Hopefully we get a good new D coach.

We have a good team with some really good pieces. Everyone was rusty and messed up. I’m glad we ended this quickly.

Compete for the cup? This team isn't even fit for playoff hockey. They played well early on, but had a losing record before the break.

They're just a developing young team, with a few bright spots. There is no certainty about anyone right now.

They need to keep trying to draft high end talent, and purge the dead weight.

No more bad contracts for defenseman! Trade D'Angelo for a center, or draft one.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
Sam hurt the blow By knowing they’re kids. But f***, I’m not have i not been dealing with this for years. At least I saw a cup. I guess. Does it make up for the wasted years of love? We need love back.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Kreider seems to get the most shit from fans but he had been the only forward creating legit scoring chances. Our top two players were completely neutralized or just not in shape
Other than his goal, he hasn’t really threatened. These Highly covered shots from the outside aren’t going in

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Welp on to next year. The Canes are simply a better team and ahead in their rebuild, can't be mad about that. We need to remove dead weight for sure this off-season and personally I'd like to see Quinn gone for more experience. Had some fun moments this year.

Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad