NYC
You can do it!

15928445605411.png

Tiny circles, Devin!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Trading ADA only makes sense if its a Godfather deal.

No 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deals where he obviously is and continues to be the best player traded. There are plenty of addition by subtraction moves that can be made by this team that can open up space.
Ay

itsPLkielbasa

Aug 30, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Win or lose, just enjoy it. At least we had a week of hockey and a 12.5% chance at 1OA.

Big off season coming up. What do we do with ADA and Strome? I would take Strome on a 2 year deal at 4.5 per but I doubt he takes that. ADA is most likely a goner unless we somehow unload Trouba? Anyway, let's go Rangers!

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Crazy how easy it was to beat them in the regular season and how they look like the L.A Kings circa 2014 the last 2 games.
I believe a lot of this has to do with two things: first a difference in conditioning between the two teams, and then the fact that we are a rhythm based offensive team and they are an intense grinding team. It is easier for the junk yard dog to get its game back quicker after such a layoff than it is for a team that needs to be in sync

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I believe a lot of this has to do with two things: first a difference in conditioning between the two teams, and then the fact that we are a rhythm based offensive team and they are an intense grinding team. It is easier for the junk yard dog to get its game back quicker after such a layoff than it is for a team that needs to be in sync

Much of our offense is predicated on timing, and rhythm, for sure, plus the time and space that allow it. A lot of those blind passes we made can be interpreted as incompetence, but really the passer was making that pass partly based on timing that the receiver would have skated into that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad