3 Stars, i guess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
He's an outcast because one time he yelled and Brady Skjei and made him sad, and Stepan told him to calm down. He's a big meanie poopoo head. :(
Well, Hank has constantly thrown temper tantrums throughout the season after allowing goals. Stares down players too. I know these guys are professionals, but Hank should be a professional too and try to be a calming presence

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I don't get it either. Go 0 for 7 on the PP and lose by one goal=goalie's fault?
Lundqvist did look shaky early on but after about the halfway mark of the first he looked really good. He just needed to get back in the groove. His 2 on 1 save on Staal around that time got him locked in.

Breakway save in the second, lots of tough saves on PKs and that save on Gardiner in the third? Come on, the guy was good today. Anyone not admitting that is being a hater.

Reactions: mrhockey193195

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
No idea if this has anything to do with the play in front of Hank and even the play of Panarin but I have an insider scoop from Panarin. My buddy worked with Varlamov all throughout COVID and one weekend Panarin was with them to skate. This was right when his escrow post came out. And my buddy said 1) Panarin didn't care about practicing during that issue and was enjoying his vodka. 2) he said Hank is pretty much an outcast on the team. Once Zucc was traded he's been a loner and keeping to himself and some guys aren't the biggest fan of him.
Wonder if guys really do play better for Igor and Georgie than Hank. And hopefully Panarin shows up the rest of the series.
If this is true it’s an indictment of Quinn more than anyone else for allowing that kind of thing to fester in a locker room.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Well, Hank has constantly thrown temper tantrums throughout the season after allowing goals. Stares down players too. I know these guys are professionals, but Hank should be a professional too and try to be a calming presence
This is totally overblown IMO but we had a whole pages-long debate about it weeks ago and I don't want to touch it again.

Reactions: Siddi

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
Never said to press box Hank. I'm saying if you dress Igor behind him, you're inviting a lot of questions. If Igor is in the stands, you can't question the decision to start Hank because nobody is clamoring for Georgie
Exactly, they can call him unfit to play to save face and let Hank get a last shot.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I had hoped the one thing that the pandemic killed was Blueshirts Bar

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If this is really the player that Trouba is he's quickly gonna become a whipping boy. We gave up McMichael and a ton of money for him. I know we need balance/size on the D and can't just have guys like Fox, ADA, Nils but he has to be so much better.

Reactions: Riche16

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Never said to press box Hank. I'm saying if you dress Igor behind him, you're inviting a lot of questions. If Igor is in the stands, you can't question the decision to start Hank because nobody is clamoring for Georgie
Oh yeah for sure, sorry I misunderstood your point.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hey Quinn Fast is not your best player Jesus
For sure. I think he meant to say one of your best players but he looked like a deer in the headlights that entire interview. I think he knows if his team comes out like that again we are getting swept.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
If this is really the player that Trouba is he's quickly gonna become a whipping boy. We gave up McMichael and a ton of money for him. I know we need balance/size on the D and can't just have guys like Fox, ADA, Nils but he has to be so much better.

Gorton jumped the gun on the rebuild

Reactions: Hi ImHFNYR

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
For sure. I think he meant to say one of your best players but he looked like a deer in the headlights that entire interview. I think he knows if his team comes out like that again we are getting swept.

he isn’t one of our best players either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad