3 Stars, i guess

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Those injuries usually take 2 weeks to get back to playing, which is what happened.

You arent suggesting this is hangover from the accident are you?
I'm literally making jokes about you thinking the Rangers will lie about injuries. I used a recent well documented one. The Rangers are misleading about injuries so that they can make goalie decisions against the grain. It is such a ridiculous accusation that I am mocking you. I hope that this clears up the confusion.

Reactions: nyr2k2

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I can see why they would hesitate to put Kravtsov in but I think not having someone to fill a skill role on the 3rd line takes away Chytil's offensive opportunities. I'd rather they moved DiGuseppe down to 4 and put Kravtsov and Gauthier with Chytil.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Anyway, if you’ve read the thread I’m not an Igor/Hank conspiracy theorist. And as I mentioned I also don’t think they’re real contenders this year. But I do think Igor gives them a better chance of winning some games

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland

Wtf does this mean? So DQ can pick whether Igor is healthy or not?

I think it usually means a guy isn't quite 100% and the coach then makes the decision as to whether the player is good enough to go. It's like in football they say he's questionable, coach's decision, the coach usually talks to the player, trainers, and watches the guy run around day-of, then determines whether or not to play him.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
what the hell was DeAngelo thinking burning 20 seconds behind the net in the last minute and settling for a three line pass breakout?

was he scared to skate it out of the zone with no forecheck?

The whole team was told to tank bc they know we get the laf pick. Except Hank. They want to remind him of how this team always totally f***ed him by no showing the playoffs in the hopes he retires and frees all that cap

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
What's with the conspiracy talk? Dudes play with broken bones in the playoffs and Hank starts due to some d2d ailment which is clearly not serious. If you think Hank wasn't pushing for the start then I don't know what to tell you. Whether it mattered in the long run no one can say. But to say a 15 year HHOF vet doesn't try to get a last hoorah isn't exactly a conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad